“Excellant customer service from deskstaff to senior management.”

WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Cleveland, Ohio
“Excellant customer service from deskstaff to senior management.”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

The rooms were clean and staff was friendly. Ashley at the front desk was so nice. I felt very welcomed and at home. The customer service at this place was unbelievable.......................................................

• Stayed March 2014

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
Sheffield Lake, Ohio
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

I was apprehensive about taking an out of town assignment but Value Place has made the transition easy so far. Check in was pleasant, quick and professional thanks to Mia. My room was clean and has essentials. At this point in would stay here again and wouldn't hesitate to refer a friend or colleague. Housekeeping came when they were suppose to and whole building appears clean and inviting. Building appears safe and secure. Thanks Mia and Value Place Sharonville.

• Stayed February 2014
1 Thank Teamng
Gulf Breeze, Florida
Reviewed February 17, 2014

I relocated from Florida to the Cincinnati area the 1st of February, before I left Florida I checked several places out online and for the money Value Place offered the most for what I needed. The rooms are remodeled, clean and housekeeping comes in every other week to give it a once over. It does remind me of my college dorm room days, not the biggest room but for a single person it is perfect!

I read a review knocking the staff, obviously guest don't understand the types of people the staff have to deal with on a day to day basis. Sonia, I hope you don't mind using your name but the other review did as well does a fantastic job dealing with people and guest. She is hardly a pushover and maybe that is why the other reviewer felt the need to write a negative review. I can say everyone is extremely professional and friendly, when I walk through I always get a "hello" or "hi, how are you".

The other statement about the police driving through, I did notice a police officer last week because a vehicle was broken into, other than for that I haven't seen any police driving through but I am glad they are. This doesn't mean the hotel is unsafe, cars get broken into everywhere including other hotels. it was probably an isolated incident and not because of the guest it's most likely people that will target your vehicle no matter where you stay.

This weekend, Friday - Sunday I stayed in Indianapolis visiting my daughter, the hotel we stayed at was a Wingate by Wyndham. I paid about the same as what I pay at Value Place for a week. The Wingate hotel can learn a lot from Value Place, the rooms were not maintained and the staff was far from helpful in any manner. I had other issues but next time I go out there to see her I will be looking at the Value Place!

Do your homework, read reviews and ask if you can see a room before you commit to it. I read the reviews before, which some were negative but after looking at a room made the decision to stay and I feel I made a great choice!

Room Tip: Ask to see a room first, no doubt they will be glad to show you!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed February 15, 2014

On the positive side, the updated rooms have wood floors, are clean upon arrival, cameras in public areas, stove and refrigerator in room, heat, and plenty of parking.

On the negative side, cable TV not the best, slow toilet (stopped up a few times), brought my own plunger, refrigerator smells like cigarettes, the non-smoking rooms are not non-smoking, can hear neighbor's conversations, have seen police patrol parking lot several times (not sure if this is a good sign or bad sign), makes me think they're looking for criminals (checking license plates)

staff can be rude at times with a no care attitude, Sonia the manager doesn't know how to make money for this hotel, if anything she's helping Value Place lose money, many good people would stay longer if she'd be more respectful, understanding, and caring for those that pay to live here short or long term, she is rude and doesn't know how to talk to people, I would leave (I have the money to go elsewhere), I'm in-between housing and don't want to go to another hotel, if I have to I will though, I'm tired of dealing with her (don't get on her bad side)

I'd rather have good customer service than to deal with the attitudes and mistreatment here, I was told by her that I take things out of proportion, this was an attack on my character (her opinion), this was something she could have kept to herself, she talks down to the people that are paying her, she's too rigid on rules and regulations, she takes the human side out of the picture (no compassion, fellow feeling, or concern) no matter what your circumstances or how long you've been paying to live here

I would not recommend this place to any of my friends and I know lots of people, nor will I ever stay at this hotel again as long as I can help it, she may work for corporate (that's what she says), that doesn't mean anything to me, you can't treat your guest any kind of way and expect them to want to stay, refer others, or come back

I don't think any of the staff has had any type of customer service training, at least not at the Sharonville location, Value Place you need to figure out how to keep your guest, not get rid of them, please start with who you hire, reward and honor guest that have paid you long term, allow room for the policy to be adjusted for those that pay long term (there are nicer extended stays that do this)

Room Tip: Don't choose a room at this hotel if you can help it.
  • Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 23, 2014

The staff here is very helpful and caring towards their customers. Ashley helped me with any questions or concerns I had. Sonya was there to help as well. Wonderful stay looking to visit again very soon.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Cranston M
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this review, January 29, 2014
Thank you for your review. We always strive to provide the best guest experience possible. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your experience. Please come back soon and enjoy our newly remodeled rooms.
Cincinnati, Ohio
Reviewed January 23, 2014 via mobile

My mother needed a place to stay temporarily while she found a new place. Originally only needed a place to stay for a week or two but after things fell through ended up staying longer. Long story short my mother loves it and I really can't say enough about it. The staff is awesome and the manager Sonya is just great. Thank you guys sooooo much!

• Stayed January 2014
Thank you for the review! We love hearing what our guests have to say about staying with us. We are very happy your mother is comfortable with us. We hope that she will continue to enjoy our newly remodeled rooms!
Sharonville, Ohio
Reviewed December 16, 2013

When I first came to Value Place in Sharonville, the management was very nice and helpful since I needed a place to stay for me and my child, after becoming homeless. Since I have been here the management has changed and the manager has been very nice, helpful and very kind.
The rooms have been remodeled and they are very nice and clean.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Heather L, Guest Relations Manager at WoodSpring Suites Cincinnati Sharonville, responded to this review, December 18, 2013
Thank you for your feedback. We always appreciate guest feedback. We are very pleased that we've been able to provide a safe place for you and your child to stay. We are excited that you've enjoyed the newly renovated rooms including the new beds and flat screen TVs. We hope that you continue to enjoy your stay with us.