“All aboard!!”

Cincinnati Dinner Train
Ranked #130 of 1,965 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: The Cincinnati Dinner Train features dining on three finely restored 1950's era dining cars. Also featured, the Queen City Tavern car, which is equipped with a full service bar with music and two open side doors for viewing as we travel through Cincinnati. The public dinner train operates every Saturday throughout the year, with the exception of January and February. Tickets are sold in advance and will be held at check-in the day of the excursion. Tickets are available in the dining cars and the coach car.
CINCINNATI
“All aboard!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2010

If you're looking for something different...this is it. Very Romantic, takes you back in time on a Dinning car experience. My wife and I had a great time. The service was great,very clean,the food was average. I wished the excursion/train ride was longer. I also thought it was a little pricey for what you got. It is not something I would do every time I go out for dinner, but a special outing. I think older folks (unlike myself) would enjoy the experience more than the younger crowd. However, there was a nice mix. Very relaxing and did not feel rushed @3-3.5 hrs total time.

2 Thank SNAPPERMD