“Beautiful place to visit, great day trip with visiting company.” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Eden Park

Eden Park
Ranked #17 of 174 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful scenic park in downtown Cincinati.
Middletown, Ohio
35 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Beautiful place to visit, great day trip with visiting company.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 5, 2014

This is one of the highlights of Cincinnati. It is a great spot to get a good look of Cincinnati. Whether you can get out of your car or just need a trip thru the park it is beautiful & relaxing. Also great for pictures, I hear most the limousine companies bring their clients here.
Check out the Cox Arboretum & or the Art Museum while in the area.

Visited May 2014

• Arabic first
  • Korean first
Maineville, Ohio
“Segue Tour”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2014

Chris and Patrick were excellent instructors for the Segue Tour. Chris did a very good job with the history of parts of Eden Park and the unique areas in the park. I have been to Eden Park several times and never knew some of the special areas existed. I learned a lot even though I grew up in Cincinnati. I would highly recommend this tour to my friends!

16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great view...if you can get a parking place!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 27, 2014

The view of the Ohio River from this park is breathtaking, as you are high up on a hill. The place is full of picnickers. I'm told its popular because no reservations are required for the tables or pavilions. Parking is difficult although we did find a place. It appears as though everything is free there. We only went for the view so I'm not sure what else there is there...but it is a beautiful park!

Fort Wright, Kentucky
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Nice place to picnic”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014

Eden Park is a very nice park in Cincinnati, OH. The park has a gazebo that looks onto mirror lake with great views of the city below. It also offers picnic tables with charcoal grills and nice walking trails. It's a great park to spend the day or just stop to have lunch.

Chino, CA
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 77 helpful votes
“Nice park with nice views”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This was a great park that I wish I could've explored more. We went to the area that had the twin lakes and the view of the Ohio River. There was a little playground there that my son loved and probably could've played in for hours. We were limited on time so we had to take a our few pictures and then head out. Definite must see for Cincinnati.