“Beautiful sights”
Review of Eden Park

Eden Park
Ranked #16 of 187 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Beautiful scenic park in downtown Cincinati.
Edmonton, Canada
“Beautiful sights”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I was briefly in Cincinnati and decided to go to Eden Park during my stay when it was nice out. I really enjoyed walking through portions of it. Beautiful!

• Korean first
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Beautiful, Quiet, and Scenic”
Reviewed June 21, 2013 via mobile

I was in Cincinnati for a day and visited this park for a quiet walk. It's so pretty and green; full of beautiful scenery. There's neat little gazebos and flowers and memorial markers. I really enjoyed my visit to this park.

Dayton, Ohio
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 86 helpful votes
“Beautiful Park Overlooking Ohio River”
Reviewed June 19, 2013

First time visitor and it was spectacular. My wife and I visited the Krohn Conservatory to see the Butterflies of Morocco exhibit. We walked the trails in the park and saw many native plants and trees. At many points throughout the park were places to look down upon the Ohio River. It was a good experience.

Cincinnati, OH
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Love it.”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

This is a great park for a picnic. Go to the Art Museum or Krohn's Conservatory, and then have some grub by the pond or in one of the many picnic areas. The playground has been renovated recently and is more "natural" themed. I like it a lot, but on nice days there is a LOAD of children and my kids have a tendency to get trampled. I would recommend this playground for kids age 6 or older just b/c the play elements are bigger. No matter who you are, Eden park has something for you.

Virginia
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 37 helpful votes
“Beautiful urban get-away”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

Eden park is an oasis just up the hill from the city. Walking paths and views of the river are highlights.

Visited May 2013

Been to Eden Park? Share your experiences!