WINNER WONDERLAND

Review of Taft Museum of Art

Taft Museum of Art
Ranked #17 of 171 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Housed in a 175-year-old Federal building, this private art collection - one of the world's best - includes art from around the world, from 13th-century European sculpture to ancient Chinese porcelains to 17th-century European painting.
Cincinnati, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Kid friendly”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 8, 2013

My son went here with his school and he loved it. So now we go as a family. I thank they have a free day. Check it out cool place to visit.

Visited September 2012

Southern California
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“Very average”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2012

A small museum, I expect I was there for less than half an hour. All the exhibits where located on the second floor of an old house. There are two parts one with black and white photographs of celebrities but the first half of the twentieth century like Fanny Brice etc. I found that the most interesting. The rest of the pieces were placed in rooms of the house and included painting and decorations. I don’t finally of these memorable. It’s probably worth seeing if your spending an extended time in Cincinnati but it would not be on the top of my list of places to see. Adequate parking. I was there on a Sunday and it was free.

Visited December 2012
Planet Earth
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing art from Cincy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Very well organised Art museum with great art, visitor friendly, very educative and relax. Reccomanded for all ages, schools, families !

Middletown, Ohio
20 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Always a visual delight”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

I has been a long standing tradition of my family to visit the museum during the holidays. We look forward to the various exhibits.

240 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 175 helpful votes
“Corot”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 16, 2012

The Taft museum was awesome. The collection of Corot's are better than what I have seen in Paris. I try to stop here every visit to Cincy.

Been to Taft Museum of Art? Share your experiences!