Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Ways to Experience Riverside Food Tours
from $51.00
More Info
All reviews great tour ethnic eats streetcar tour bangers and mash food and culture tour wine and dine s mores food stops highly recommend this tour food samples different foods native cincinnatian interesting history belgian waffles findlay market downtown cincinnati walking tour
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My husband and I had a great time. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and took us to some nice places in the city. We left happy and full!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you! That checks off our three promises: 1.We promise no one ever leaves hungry. 2 We promise to educate and entertain you for 3 hours. 3.We promise you'll have fun. I hope you can join us again sometime on one of our other tours!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Our tour guide was very informative, knowledgeable and excellent. She told us about every place that was on the tour . She also was great at telling us about the history of Cincinnati.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks Timothy for sharing on the Friday afternoon Cincinnati Streetcar tour. Food tours are so much more than just dining in restaurants. You also learn about the history and the restaurants you visit. I'm glad you enjoyed the tour!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'll be honest, I was not thrilled with the idea of a trip to Cincinnati. I was pleasantly surprised to see it's a beautiful city with a lot of history and tons to see. David was an excellent guide. He knew everything and went out of his way to make sure not only the tour but our entire stay in the city was incredible. I would highly recommend Riverside Food Tours and specifically, David.

Date of experience: September 2019

I'm happy to hear David was able to change your perception! Cincinnati has changed dramatically over the years and the Cincy Top 10 tour is a great way to see it all in 3 hours. Thank you for your high recommendation!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a group of 20 plus folks and there were no disruptions or mishaps. Very lovely evening with some historical info about OTR and great food and cocktails. Would definitely recommend it!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks Marcy for sharing on the Wine and Dine in Over the Rhine Food tour. We had a beautiful evening to host the event. I appreciate your recommendation.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Fortunately for me, I was the only person on the tour and so David and I were able to individualize the tour and he is a great resource of information. Being able to eat uniquely Cincinnati foods - having the sites picked out and seamless ordering - walked into the Chili restaurant and it was empty - by the time we left, it was FILLING UP - David said that there are usually lines. Jumping on and off the street car and realizing that it is circle. Finding out about all of the cultural events - wonderful, special city - clearly the Queen. We also stopped by the Underground Museum that I had toured the previous day - very important stop. Would definitely do another tasting tour. Thanks, David for your deep knowledge and your enthusiasm in sharing.

Date of experience: September 2019
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Thank you Kathleen for taking the time to write such a nice review. We feel one guest is just as important as ten guests. It's not too often we have a tour for one, but it is just as enjoyable for the host to provide a one on one personal experience as it is the guest. I hope you can join us again sometime!