Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $62.00
from $62.00
from $72.00
More Info
All reviews great tour ethnic eats bangers and mash wine and dine food stops streetcar tour madison avenue bru burger food fun s mores fun riding highly recommend this tour history tour native cincinnatian waffles food samples knowledgeable guide
Selected filters
Reviewed July 11, 2019

We went on the ethnic and cultural food tour. Our guide,Jackie was fantastic! She was so knowledgeable about Cincinnati. She made the tour so fun. The food was fantastic. This tour was a great part of our visit. I would highly recommend it.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2019

Thanks Angie for sharing on the Ethnic Eats Food and Culture Tour in Over the Rhine. Jackie loves the city and is a great guide. I hope you can try one of our other tours. Thanks for the high recommendation. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed July 8, 2019

Had a wonderful tour of Cincinnati thanks to Riverside Food Tours. The guide was very knowledgeable and personable. He took pictures of my wife and I and emailed them to us. The Cincinnati food staples were quite tasty.

Date of experience: July 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2019

Thank you for sharing on the Cincy Top 10 Tour. I'm glad you enjoyed touring the city and the food that Cincinnati is famous for!

Reviewed July 7, 2019

I had a most enjoyable few hours on a Friday morning, learning a little bit about Cincinnati’s history and tasting some lovely food. Jackie , our guide, was great. She obviously loves the city where she lives and gives you, as a tourist, a real feel for how this City has developed over the years, using some very delicious food stops along the way, to explain how various cultures have come together, over time, to make the place what it is today. I was lucky enough to have a nice group of people, who were from all over the US, I was the only Brit, who interacted well and all seemed to enjoy the experience.
I would heartily recommend this tour , I would not have gained the knowledge of the City or its connections through its food , to the various groups of people, from all over the world, who have come together to make Cincinnati the great city it is today, without it.
Good value for money, great food and company.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for such an awesome review of our Cincy Top 10 Tour! We are always pleased to get such positive feedback from our guests. Thank you for your high recommendation. We really appreciate it!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

We had a great time , the food and wine was great and tour guide was excellent. Definitely recommend going

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2019

That's what we like to hear! I'm glad you enjoyed the food, the wine and the tour. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to see you again!

Reviewed July 3, 2019

We had a great time!! Laura was very knowledgeable about the history of the city. We started at we olive, Nickelsons,
Bru Pub(Great burger), Arnold’s & a s’more bar. Plenty of food! We ended at Findlay Market. Great fun!! We would definitely do another tour!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thanks Linda for your wonderful review. Your group were great guests and a lot of fun. I hope I see you again some time on one of our other tours. Thanks for sharing!