Tripadvisor

from $51.00
from $69.00
from $62.00
More Info
All reviews great tour ethnic eats streetcar tour vegan food bangers and mash food and culture tour wine and dine s mores highly recommend this tour food stops some great food native cincinnatian knowledgeable guide different foods historical information belgian waffles fun facts
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2019

Well organized tour on a scorching hot day.Great variety of restaurants. Good food. Not a lot of walking. Guide Jackie was very knowledgeable about Cincy history. no waiting at eateries. Jackie made sure all our needs were met & changed up a rooftop reservation so wr would be in the air conditioning. Lots of fun. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Susan A
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2019

Thanks Susan. I appreciate you sharing on our Saturday afternoon Ethnic Eats in Over the Rhine Tour. We strive to give every guests a VIP experience and that means keep guests cool on a 90 degree day! I'm glad you enjoyed your time with Jackie and we appreciate your high recommendation!

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

This is one of the best tours we have ever been on and Jackie, our guide, was awesome. It was excellent how the tour was a mix of history, architecture, and delicious food tastings!

1  Thank James Y

Our Cincy Top 10 Food and Culture Tour (Best Bites and Sites on Viator) is our most popular tour. It's a great way for visitors and locals to experience all of downtown Cincinnati with 5 food stops and an all day streetcar pass! Thank you for sharing.

Reviewed June 29, 2019 via mobile

We had such a great time. We saw all of the highlights of the city and it gave us a good start and background before we explored more in our own. I would highly recommend. It’s a good value for your money and the food was so good!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thanks Jessica. I appreciate your recommendation. I agree you get a lot for your money. A 3 hour guided tour, a full lunch by visiting 5 eateries plus an all day streetcar pass! It's a great city tour!

Reviewed June 29, 2019

vey fun tour of a great city. The guide Laura was friendly knowlegable and did a great job of showing us how wonderful Cinicnnati is

Date of experience: June 2019

I'm glad you enjoyed the Cincinnati Streetcar tour + Findlay Market. I love hosting guests through Cincinnati. It's a beautiful city with great food and so much to do! I hope you can join us on one of our other tours.

Reviewed June 28, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I had a great time visiting Cincinnati thanks to our wonderful guide, Jackie! The food was delicious, and Jackie kept us hopping from one interesting site to another. I highly recommend this tour!

Date of experience: June 2019

Thank you Kim. The Cincy Top 10 or Best Bites and Sites tour of downtown Cincinnati features the 10 most interesting sites along with lunch at 5 stops, so it's a fast paced tour. Thank you for your high recommendation!