Open today: 9:00 AM - 9:00 PM

from $41.00
from $72.00
from $62.00
More Info
All reviews ethnic eats great tour wine and dine would highly recommend this tour madison avenue fun riding great food and drinks bru burger bangers and mash rhine wine scottish pub historical info belgium waffles food stops food tasting streetcar tour knowledgeable guide
Reviewed January 9, 2019

the tour was Great! I've told lots of friends about it. We went to 6 different food venues, and it's like a progressive lunch. We had salad at one place, an appetizer at another, etc. You are definitely full at the end, and it was delicious food at several new places and old favorites. We used the streetcar to get around and learned a lot about the city, even though I live here! Quite fun for tourists and locals alike!

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2019

I'm glad you enjoyed the Cincinnati Streetcar tour. Thank you for mentioning the delicious food and learning a lot about the city. I hope you can join us on one of our other tours sometime. They're all different!

Reviewed January 9, 2019

Laura was a charming, informative and organized guide! Delicious food stops of perfect variety and visits from the owners of the establishments. Best food tour I've been on including an historical one in Atlanta.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 9, 2019

Thanks for sharing such a nice review. We're flattered and we really appreciate your kind words!

Reviewed January 9, 2019

We had an excellent experience. Our guide was informative and engaging. We have lived in the Cincinnati Area all our lives and still learned much about the area. I would highly recommend.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Thank you for sharing. Our food tours feature not only eating and drinking in family owned local restaurants but also sightseeing and hearing stories about the history and culture of the area. We're glad you learned a little and we appreciate the high recommendation!

Reviewed January 9, 2019

I am a Cincinnatian and I loved this tour. My friend was in town from Vermont so I decided this would be a fun Cincy touristy thing for us to do. Even though I am from the Cincinnati area, I learned a ton of things I didn't know before and even saw things in Cincinnati that I had not seen (I had not ridden the streetcar yet or been to Findlay market). Our guides David and Jackie were very knowledgeable on intricate details of history about the city. We had a great time and I have told many family members about it! Would 100% recommend!

Date of experience: January 2019
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Hi Natalie, Thank you for sharing on the Best Bites and Sites Tour of Cincinnati (Cincy Top 10). We're glad you enjoyed it too - being a local and we appreciate the compliments and your high recommendation.

Reviewed January 2, 2019 via mobile

My friend is a local but she thought this tour would be a great way for both of us to explore the city as I'm visiting from Vermont--she was right! The food was delicious, we saw the major highlights of the Queen City, I learned a ton and Jackie and David were just the best!

Date of experience: January 2019
LauraN4173, Owner at Riverside Food Tours, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2019

Thanks for sharing. The 3 hour Cincy Top 10 Food and Culture Tour (aka Best Bites and Sites on Viator) was created specifically for first time visitors to Cincinnati. We are so glad you enjoyed the tour!