“Great service”

Comfort Suites Forest Park
Ranked #31 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed February 27, 2014

I use this hotel for training that I do for the company I work for and they have always had great service and are very friendly. The manager, Madina, was very accommodating to my needs for the training I was conducting on this trip. First class stay and I will be back!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
cs483, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Suites Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Dear, Guest

Thank you for the fabulous review! We are delighted your stay with the Comfort Suites in Forest Park was enjoyable. We can’t wait to welcome you back!

Warm regards,

Reviewed December 31, 2013

Our family of 4 stayed here one night for a little getaway. The hotel looks very new and nice. Upon arrival the man at the desk was on his personal phone talking and just let me stand there for a good amount of time before I finally was getting irritated and he got off his call to check me in. The toilet in our room was running when we arrived and we noted that the handle was almost broke off (which I let the front desk know). The room was clean and nice, but we did have issues with cars in the parking lot below our window blaring music very late into the night. My daughter was looking forward to swimming, but the pool was ICE cold and the hot tub was too. My husband had the front desk guy come out and play with the hot tub to get it warmer for them, but the hotel staff had obviously put too many chemicals in the tub cause it had LARGE amounts of foam overflowing from it. The breakfast was very nice, area was kept clean and the prep staff was super nice. The location was great in regards to where we were going, so I would probably stay here again if I'm in that area again.Bring your own pillows! Neck/Shoulders hurt from the pillows they had. Bed was comfy.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank travelingdiva78
Reviewed December 25, 2013

We came into town because my grandmother was in the hospital in Cincinnati. This hotel was very affordable, and also came with breakfast. I also wanted to stay there because of the proximity to a mall (across the street, pretty much being closed down, but they aren't advertising it that way.) The only issue I had with the hotel was the quality of the internet. I ended up having to use my wireless hotspot because I just could not get a good connection. Other than that, I had no problems.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded December 26, 2013

Dear, Tanisha.

Thank you for taking the time to complete your review regarding your recent stay at our hotel.

Your feedback is very important to us and we can assure you that we will use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We've already upgraded our internet in November so we hope you enjoy faster speed next time you are staying with us.

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed November 19, 2013

We sold her home and our new home is not ready --- we are staying here in transition --- The staff has been very helpful and understanding making our displacement from home the best it can be! The staff keeps the hotel very clean -- breakfast is easy access and a plus in our situation for sure

Room Tip: The 4th floor is good for families -- there is no one above you!
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family

Dear, Jan

Thank you kindly for taking time to review our hotel. Feedback from our guests is very important to us and your input helps with our continuing efforts to provide excellent service and a great stay. I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Congrats on your new home!!!

Reviewed October 15, 2013

This hotel was Very clean and very nice rooms. friendly service And good breakfast. The room that I've occupied had a couch with a nice desk and a flat screen t_v with the large bathroom. It has an indoor pool and a hot tub.

• Stayed: October 2013
2  Thank jmooredav
Reviewed September 29, 2013

This place was great!! The only reason why i didnt say awesome was the mold growing in the grills on the ac unit! Other than that great great place to stay! Bed was so comfortable room clean nice bathrooms. Love the workout room. Nice nice lobby and good courteous staff!!!! Trust me i am very very picky when staying in hotels and this was one i will definetly be back to. Check out Vinoklet winery 10 minutes north west, awesome winery and great restaurant and atmosphere!

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank loubadown
Reviewed August 16, 2013

Easy to find location in an area where shopping is plentiful. Seems pretty safe and nicely decorated.
Our room was pretty comfortable, the beds were terrific. Room was clean.
I'm not giving this property five stars however because the sofa and chair in the room were heavily stained. If this were my hotel, I would have replaced the cushions or the stained furniture as it leaves an "icky" feeling when you consider the prospect of using the furniture. Some stains on the carpet, but nothing too horrific.
Breakfast was standard fare offered by this chain and was fresh and hot. Good coffee.
Internet access was somewhat compromised during peak hours but sped up later in the evening.
Front desk was courteous and helpful.

Room Tip: Rooms on first floor were somewhat noisy up until pool closed at 10PM. If you go to bed early, I wou...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
General M, General Manager at Comfort Suites Forest Park, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear, Patricia P

Thank you for taking time to write a review on Tripadvisor. I am glad that you enjoyed our rooms and found the beds very comfortable. I am very sorry that the sofa and couch had staines on them. I want to let you know that we already had half of them professionally cleaned this week and another half will be cleaned next week.

We really do appreciate your comments, both good and bad, and I hope you will stay with us again.

Kind regards,