spent 2 nights at this marriott. location was convenient. room was very clean, great bed, great pillows. bath had great rain shower. room had clock radio with ipod dock.
had breakfast buffet.. it was good but overpriced at $12
there are many great restaurants just down the street on ludlow ave, less than a mile from the hotel. also, the hotel has a free shuttle within a 2 mile radius.
parking was expensive.
overall, very happy with hotel. front desk staff was excellent every time we talked to them.
try to get a corner room. you get almost 2X the square footage, and a fridge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Find extraordinary service, comfort and convenience at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati. Located on the university campus, our hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio offers perfect accommodations for students and parents who are visiting. We are also close to several Cincinnati hospitals. An eco-friendly meeting choice, we offer green board rooms and venues for your next event. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel
- Marriott Conference Center Cincinnati
- Marriott Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Marriott
- Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center At The University Of Cincinnati Ohio