Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
$200
Renaissance Hotels
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $245/night.

Cincinnatian Hotel(Cincinnati)
$220
$125
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $179/night.

$163
$130
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$87
$85
BestWestern.com
$169
$105
$152
$127
Savings alert! 26% below average rates

The price you found is 26% lower than this hotel's average rate of $172/night.

$140
$109
Hyatt.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $140/night.

$97
$80
Travelocity
All reviewsbearcat loungefront deskunderground garagebreakfast buffetnice hotelomelet stationroom servicenice staybusiness tripparking feefull servicefootball gamehighly recommend this hotelgreat roombed was very comfortablerestaurants and barscorner room
Reviewed August 22, 2014

Inconsistent availability of taxis, intermittent connectivity for my cell phone in my room -- these were among the annoyances. Oh--- I asked about getting a NY TImes -- "we'll put you on the list but we are not sure how many copies we will get in the morning." No newspaper so I called --- "sorry we only got four papers this morning --- you were not among the lucky ones."

Also, neither of the two types of pillows on my bed worked well for me.

That said, most of the staff were pleasant; the room itself was fine (but it SHOULD be!).

Room Tip: No special tip.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
susan g, General Manager at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,
Thank you for providing feedback regarding your most recent stay at the Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center. Your feedback serves as a valuable tool in improving our level of guest service.
I apologize that you did not experience an exceptional stay that provided personalized service to your requests. I can certainly understand how disappointing it must have been to secure a taxi only to experience a delay and to request a New York Times, only to be told that we could not accommodate your request. I am sorry that we let you down.
Should your future travels bring you back to the Queen City, we would like to extend a special room discount. Please feel free to personally contact me and I would be happy to make your reservation.
Kindest Regards,
Susan Graves

Reviewed August 21, 2014

The Marriott at Kingsgate is a fantastic hotel. We traveled for an event with an organization and the accommdations were more than accommdating. Although there was a ten dollar charge for parking it was very accessible Lobby and the Lounge was charming.

Room Tip: A good room is a view of the college campus.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
1  Thank Kpmesmlng414
Reviewed August 21, 2014

I have stayed at the Kingsgate Marriott over 20 times just this year. I find the staff couteous and personable. They learned my preferences and greet me by name as I check in. I enjoy the room service staff and great meal quality. I find the rooms clean and comfortable. I would recommend this hotel to business travelers as well as families.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Therese Z
Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

I stayed there for a week. The staff was helpful and nice and the room was well maintained. The gym had a lot of cardio equipment and few weights. The restaurant was good but their breakfast was over priced for a buffet. I paid $17 for the hot buffet with a coffee. There is a nice little college downtown area about 20 minute walk from there with restaurants and bars. The Hotel bar (brearcat lounge) was very nice as well. I'd stay there again for sure.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Flightmed29
Reviewed August 10, 2014 via mobile

The hotel is very nice and cozy. The service and people there are very friendly and accommodating. Lots of amenities that are useful in the hotel for anyone to use. The area is kind of rough around the hotel but good location to do things in and around Cincinnati. Easy to get to from the interstate.

• Stayed: August 2014