Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati
Ranked #19 of 51 Hotels in Cincinnati
Reviewed November 15, 2012

I was in Cincinnati for business and the Kingsgate was an excellent choice in hotels. Staff were excellent! It has a small conference center and nice overall space. It was well managed. It is located at the University of Cincinnati and easy distance to good restaurants.

Room Tip: All appeared to be great and recently renovated.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business

Reviewed October 18, 2012

definitely recommend. stayed with my wife. We wanted to be nearby the hospital area. very convenient.
Nice rooms, overall great experience.
outside bar service was wonderful. sat and had few drinks after 5 hrs of driving.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 17, 2012

I attended a recent conference here. The room had all the amenities I expected... free WiFi, coffee, deluxe bedding, refrigerator etc. The conference facilities were first rate.The real kudos go to the staff who went over the top in service. Clitches in my airline flight were quickly remedied by a super-helpful front desk staff. Forgot my ipod in the room, they were quick to locate it and send it to my home.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 9, 2012

As a matter of full disclosure I have to say that I use Marriott more than other brands as I have a family member who works for them and I sometimes get Friends and Family rates.

We were staying just for two nights on a flying visit from the UK for a wedding. The staff were very friendly and helpfull and the room was very comfortable, these are what I now expect from a Marriott.

Car Parking is charged and I am not sure they need to do that, It would be better with a pool but that is being picky, my only gripe was returning on a Saturday and not being able to get something to eat at 2pm. We had to schelp to a local fast food restaurant only to find upon our return that they had served some peopel after we had left!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 5, 2012

This hotel is very convenient to university of Cincinnati. Staff excellent and helpful. Our room however had a leaking AC so half of the room's carpet was soaked. Not damp WET! We were just there a couple nights and not in the room much so we never asked to move but by the last night the carpet had that wet dog smell and even the bed was damp

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jessica S
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

I attended a wedding reception here and stayed the night. The room was payed for by family otherwise I would have left and stayed somewhere else. I loved the hotel. The amenities in the room were very nice. (a real blow dryer, iPod dock stereo) but if you just want a place to stay, this isn't for you. It is over 100 a night. There's no continental breakfast but the breakfast buffet (which you pay for) was excellent. The bed was comfortable but I've slept on better at cheaper hotels. There could be a pool too..but the on site bar and lounge makes up for it! Perfect place for a wedding reception. The whole family stated so we had extra time to visit, being all in one place!

• Stayed: September 2012
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I like this hotel. It has a grey staff and good restaurants. People working here are friendly and helpful. High quality in all they do. Rooms were good and business friendly with lots of plugs. It is well worth the price

Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Cincinnati hotels
Hilton Cincinnati Netherland Plaza
The Westin Cincinnati
#16 of 51 in Cincinnati
Residence Inn by Marriott Cincinnati Downtown/The Phelps
Renaissance Cincinnati Downtown Hotel

Been to Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati

Address: 151 Goodman Drive, Cincinnati, OH 45219
Location: United States > Ohio > Cincinnati
#11 Business Hotel in Cincinnati
Price Range: $158 - $269 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati 3.5*
Find extraordinary service, comfort and convenience at Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati. Located on the university campus, our hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio offers perfect accommodations for students and parents who are visiting. We are also close to several Cincinnati hospitals. An eco-friendly meeting choice, we offer green board rooms and venues for your next event. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Kingsgate Marriott Conference Center at the University of Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Marriott Kingsgate Conference Hotel