WINNER WONDERLAND

“I've stayed at better places” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Super 8 Cincinnati OH

Super 8 Cincinnati OH
Ranked #37 of 50 Hotels in Cincinnati

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Laramie, Wyoming
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 17, 2013

This hotel was filthy!!!! You could feel the dirt on the carpet and the bathroom tub did not drain. The sheets on the bed was scary- luckily, we brought our own bed linen. The microwave did not work and the a/c we had to plug into a different socket to get it going.
The continental breakfeast was a joke- we got there at 7 am and everything ran out- and they didnt replace it!!!! I suppose if you got there at 6 am you could get some coffee etc. but not after.
There was a lady with her 4 kids and there wasnt anything for them to eat- pathetic.
Due to unsanitary conditions and poor service, we would never recommend this place- please stay away.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Oaklyn
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 7, 2013

The stay was not one of my better nights. First there were only two towels which looked like dish towels. We found this out late at night. Then when we got into the king size bed we rolled to the middle as it sank like an old race horses back. We got to breakfast late , our fault, but the breakfast area was messy like a horde of kids just went through. At least the Waffle maker worked just fine.. Lastly when I stood by the sink I was shocked to see what at first looked like a bullet hole in the mirror but it could have been a broken mount.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Toledo, Ohio, United States
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 20, 2013

Terrible neighborhood. Had to make sure nothing was in my car. Room was filthy, no working AC wasn't discovered until 2am (I checked in at 10:30pm). Room parties, drunk prostitutes were knocking on all doors at 4am, my room lock had to be close to broken to get in the room, there was a personal door alarm someone installed, drug residue in the Bible drawer, room was filthy (I wouldn't even use the restroom). Pictures are completely false, this place is terribly run down and in awful condition. I am a big guy (former Marine), and was concerned for my safety. Refused to take my clothes off or sleep under sheets on bed. Cancelled my 2nd night at 9am. Desk clerk refused any type of discount or refund other than to cancel my 2nd night because I "stayed" and didn't call them to fix AC at 2am. I should have left, but don't know the area and had no idea where to go or what to do at such a late hour. DO NOT STAY HERE! I am waiting on return contact from corporate, this place is a disgrace and has no standard whatsoever. I wasn't expecting a suite, just a cheap, clean room for 2 days. Obviously I didn't even wait to TRY the food, glad I didn't from other reviews. I will be calling everyday until I get my refunds. Super 8 should strip this place of its franchise name.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank 13Mike91
Also consider these accommodations in or near Cincinnati
Red Roof Inn & Suites Cincinnati North-Mason
Extended Stay America - Cincinnati - Springdale - I-275
Quality Inn & Suites
Quality Inn & Suites
#2 of 2 in Forest Park

Been to Super 8 Cincinnati OH? Share your experiences!