$229
$166
Curio.com
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $186/night.

$109
HIExpress.com
$149
$134
  • Breakfast included
$132
$127
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

$199
$180
  • Room Service
$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$163
$149
Hyatt.com
$172
$156
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$100
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 26, 2007

Please avoid making the same mistake we did...we booked 24 rooms for the USRowing Jr Nationals so that our athletes would be close to the regatta. We contracted directly with this Days Inn for non-smoking rooms and without fail, all had been recently and consistently smoked in. The motel had tried to cover this up with fragrance which made the smell even worse. When the athletes arrived they found blood on a top comforter, pet urine (see picture) on a corner of the comforter, and partially cleaned vomit on the carpet. Everything was broken (see picture) from the plugged up toilets and sinks to the lack of a "continental breakfast." We had two families that could not stay in the conditions and the Days Inn refunded 5 room nights. BUT, after I called to complain about the conditions, the motel threatened me, and said that they were reversing the refund. Please stay at the other motels near this exit, BUT do not stay at this Days Inn.

• Stayed: June 2007
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
2  Thank MikeDSeattle
Reviewed October 8, 2006

A block of rooms were reserved for us--we were out of town wedding guests. Several in our party left after the first night, and switched to the nearby Hampton Inn.
I have traveled extensively, both at luxury inns, as well as staying at budget inns. Let me state this clearly for Days Inn: "Budget" does not mean guests should have to reside in filth.
The rooms smelled of some god-awful funk! After the "cleaning" crew came through, it smelled as though they sprayed some sort of perfumed cover-up in the room--and they certainly hadn't cleaned it! There were horrible rust stains on all the LAMPSHADES! How the lampshades got wet in the first place, I honestly do NOT want to know. The carpet was frayed, and in some places, bare to the concrete. The bathroom was covered in mildew, including the ceiling. Many walls had had holes punched in them, and there was a patching over them, but the holes were never completely repaired. The sink-stopper was broken, and in the down position. My husband got it to come out, and it was covered with hair and mildew-brown gunk. The blanket smelled horrible, and was filled with holes. We pushed it out of our way, and just used the sheet, which, being white, we hoped at least had been in some bleach recently. There were dust balls and gobs of hair stuck to where they stack up your "clean" towels/washcloths, so that when you pulled one out to use, it had dust and hair stuck to it. There were smears of something (again, I don't really want to know WHAT) on the bedside table. There was a gap in the door frame which emitted light from outside, so much so, that it illuminated our room as though we had lights on.
Why did we stay the 2nd night? Honestly, we were out so much for the wedding events that it might not have been worth the time to complain/switch. But we definitely will be sending on these comments to Days Inn corporate, and hopefully, some travelers will read this/these review(s) before booking, and choose not to stay at the Days Inn East. Horror, horrid, horrible!

• Stayed: September 2006
    • Check in / front desk
5  Thank MITravelerMI
MikeWoodward, Manager at Days Inn by Wyndham Cincinnati East, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2007

This comment is absolutely untrue. We run on a high occupancy all year around and it would not happen if the place was no well kept. Please review our hotel at Daysinn.com This customer is comparing a Hampton Inn that cost $100 to Days Inn that costs around $50 Its like comparing apples to oranges. Our rooms are clean, our area is safe, and our staff goes above and beyond to assist our guests.

Reviewed May 14, 2006

I was a chaperone with a large high school group booked into this hotel. For starters, our group was required to give a 50% deposit with our initial reservation. When we arrived and saw the deplorable conditions, I understood why. We were locked into this location, as they wisely secured our money up-front. For 20 rooms, we paid $90/night. The rooms all smelled terrible, carpet frayed, filthy bathrooms, one room missing a telephone, several deadbolts didn't work on the doors, a window fell off when an adult opened it, no screens on the windows. It was absolutely disgusting. After several parents inspected their kids room (they were at a different hotel), they wanted to take their kids with them! I will write Days Inn corporate and red flag this hotel. To add insult to injury, the front desk and manager didn't address any of our concerns and wouldn't reduce the rate. There are several clean hotels two exits to the north at Eastgate (Holiday Inn, Hampton Inn, Fairfield Inn). Do not stay at this hotel!!!

Stayed: May 2006
1  Thank fussymom
Reviewed April 23, 2006

We booked this room from the Days Inn site. Won't ever trust that again. I checked Trip Advisor but for some reason this one is listed in Anderson Oh. instead of the Cincinnati listings. We couldn't stay at this hotel after we entered the room. This was the worst I've ever seen. I won't list all the problems. Please just beware. There is no price low enough for a family to have to try and stay in these conditions. The only good thing I can say is that the girl at the front desk was understanding when I told her we had to leave. I still can't believe that Days Inn allows such a place to use their name.

• Stayed: April 2006
1  Thank graymace
A TripAdvisor Member
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed March 27, 2006

I stayed here with my husband while visiting family for the weekend...what a terrible mistake!! Being out of town we weren't sure of the hotel, they had a good rate-now I know why( you have to pay extra for a clean room). The first room that we had was absolutely filthy! They switched our room to a "better" one, which was just as bad! The staff was not friendly and as helpful as they should have been in the room situation. They seemed to be doing something with the doors because some of the rooms have paper room numbers on the outside...this place should be condemned. We ended up staying next door at the Red Roof Inn which was a much better, cleaner room. The staff was friendlier too.

• Stayed: February 2006