See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 20, 2018

ehhh . . . the mattresses were stained, the carpet was stained, the bathtub was stained. The water pressure was awesome, though. Most of the lights & outlets in the room did not work. When asking the front desk for a couple extra towels, I was treated like I was going to steal them, the woman questioned me repeatedly as to WHY I needed extra towels (there were 4 adults, but we were provided only 2 towels). Then, she was not going to provide extra towels until I provided the dirty towels....

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2018

Never going back. Didnt even have my reservation. Hotel was gross and the breakfast only has oatmeal and bread. Dont even bother. Ive had a better experience at a motel 8 for cheaper. Staying there actually ruined our trip.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018

We traveled there to visit Kings Island Amusement Park, so we were only basically there to sleep. The room was acceptable. Décor was outdated. Our comforter had cigarette burns in it. We traveled with our dog & was happy that they had spacious areas to walk him in. Could definitely use a remodel but for the location & time spent there it was worth the money.

• Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

I have never stayed at a more dismal place than this. We're there with friends for a week. Light fixture in the bathroom had no cover on, light didn't work over the sink. Electrical hazard at a electrical outlet...didn't work. Phobe didnt work. Mirror fell off the wall as well as head board. The room was never cleaned, beds were made one time in a week and we had to ask fir it. Never had 4 sets of towels (4 people in room), unless we asked for them. Sheets had burn holes in them. Employees very ufriendly and curt. They made all these excuses, no help etc. Breakfast very limited. Oatmeal (and I love oatmeal) served everyday....even leftover from previous day...
Would not recommend this to my worst enemy.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 27, 2018 via mobile

Where should I start. The staff were nice and competent, when they were there. They tended to disappear with no way to reach them. How about a cell phone for them? The doors were hard to open and close. The rug was ripped in several places and always seemed to have crud on it that stuck to our feet. And there was some dried up food just inder it. My sheets had cigarette burns on them. The hair drier had lipstick on it in several places. My matress was coming apart on the corner. The walls had just been painted, but it looked like a grade school student had done the work. Oh yeah, the elevator was broken. They said that it was so old that parts are hard to get. We were on a road trip and staying mostly in motel6. They were all better than this.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with friends