$229
$166
Curio.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$166
  • Breakfast included
$162
$139
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $158/night.

$135
Hilton.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 25, 2011

This place needs to be shut down BADLY!!!! Do not waste your money here. The rooms all have outdoor entry with a window next to the door. The window for our room could be pushed in, so we went to the front desk and they gave us a key to another room...that one, as soon as I touched the bottom part of that window the whole thing FELL in. NOT SAFE!!!!!!!!!! On top of that, the bathroom floors become VERY slick after someone takes a shower and it is almost impossible NOT to trip and fall- as well as having no bath mat or floor grips of any sort in the tub so if you actually make any movement within the shower (as I'm pretty sure any human does... you cannot shower without moving a muscle!!) you WILL slip and fall. I did and I jammed my thumb and have a massive bruise on my backside now too. When I told the front desk this so that I could get a pack of ice they couldn't have cared less. The pool was also disgusting and had tons of dead bugs floating around in it. Oh...and the free breakfast?? What a joke!!! The cereal was stale, the milk was warm, and the selection was almost non-existent. Worst hotel I have ever stayed at!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Don't stay here
2  Thank Chrissy0718
Reviewed July 20, 2011

My son and I were there for a baseball tournament and I had booked the hotel online before I saw reviews. Sheila gave us a room key and we went up some dingy steps to 3rd floor. Unsavory characters were lounging around the lobby and parking lot hollering at us. We got to the room and the overwhelming scent of smoke for the "Non Smoking" room assaulted us. The beds were not made, there were wet towels on the floor and hair in the sink. I told Sheila housekeeping hadn't been there and she gave me another room. The second room had an overwhelming smell of smoke and urine. I perceived this room as a health hazard, with peeling wallpaper, dirty sinks, and the urine soaked carpet. At this point she told me she had no other rooms and would refund to travelocity. We ended up staying at the Hampton, which was great, but very expensive at the last minute. I called Travelocity to verify the refund and they called and Sheila lied, saying that she told me to call for the refund. I actually had the note in writing that she would refund, which I had obtained before I left. Then when Travelocity asked her to conference call with me she said she had already refunded it then hung up on him. I called Days Inn and they are submitting a formal complaint to the hotel but I would not be surprised if they lose their franchise. It was the worst travelling experience I have ever had.

Room Tip: Don't take any room there under any circumstances
1  Thank aimlesscat
Reviewed July 14, 2011

We had to find something quick for after the NASCAR Race in Kentucky, and all the hotels in northern KY and southwest Cincinnati were booked, and expensive. The only good thing about this place was that is was cheap and near a Smokey Bones. The mattress and the box springs were covered in a zip around plastic cover. I didn't want to know why they did this (bed bugs????, or something else). That might have been okay, but they did not have a mattress pad over the plastic cover meaning between you and the plastic was a sheet. Not so good!!! There is a bar restaurant attached and when it let out at 2;00am, it was super noisy.

1  Thank Dodaday2
Reviewed July 6, 2011

My wife and I booked a room here for several nights with the kids for a short vacation. Upon arrival I was informed that there were renovations being done and to let the front desk know if I had any problems. The first issue was that all rooms have sliding glass doors on the first floor open to the street. Once we made it inside to the hallway we were overtaken by the smell of urine and smoke. We briefly walked into the room to find hair in sinks, stains everywhere, and damage to doors and walls. We quickly took the kids and returned to front desk for refund.

I hope that action is taken soon to close this facility. I cannot believe that local authorities would allow this place to stay open.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank Boss9433
Reviewed October 29, 2010

used a coupon for a discount, no problem, staff friendly, quiet room, clean room, what more do you want for the price you pay?? I would stop here for another overnite stay,large rooms, perhaps a little outdated but okay.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple