“What took me so long?”

Ranked #16 of 2,028 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch
Description: We are a fun friendly restaurant operated by family and staff that have become friends. Our goal is be the best in food, service & atmosphere. Though we are known for our burgers (featured on Diners,Drive-ins & Dives), we are also known by our customers for our other food items and variety of beer/beverages. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends.
Reviewed November 13, 2013

After all the hype and the fact that I drive by Terry's almost every day, FINALLY made it in the door last Saturday. Had friends in from Nashville, and decided they needed the most "unique" experience Cincinnati had to offer, and honestly, it's all that! First off, the wacky decor is awesome. Being there were three of us, we got our own little booth/table. Seating can sometimes be more communal with parties sharing tables...cool. We let our server Jared know we were newbies and he patiently and thoroughly guided us through the menu and options. Now, "options" is a word that at Terry's means vitually ANYTHING conceivable. I had blue cheese, avocado, bacon (ALOT) and grilled onions on mine...Divine! Instead of any more details, I'm just gonna have to go back and keep creating new combinations. You MUST go too!

1  Thank Pistol513

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Terry's Turf Club is an "institution" in Cincinnati and known for their great hamburgers and beer. There are tons of tacky, neon signs, but it sets you up for a festive atmosphere. I am not much of a drinker, but enjoyed two frozen blackberry COSMOS in a martini glass and frankly, barely remember the burger.....but what I DO remember was that it was delicious....with truffle oil, English Stilton cheese, fried onions. There was all kinds of great burgers and food and drinks to choose from and it was a great time and I will definitely go back.

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Seriously, if you love hamburgers, you need to go to this place. They have many unique combinations as well as the classics. They serve free peanuts and have a good selection of beer and some strong cocktails.

Reviewed October 27, 2013

With ingredients like Bearnaise Sauce, Crab Cakes and "Foghorn Leghorn" blend, there is little reason not to come here!
Those are just the burgers. You can basically get anything you want on a bun - like halibut, filet Mignon to chicken and pork.
And in case you were wondering about the appetizers...I had a chorizo stuffed avocado - indicative of the rest of that menu.
Go along the east on the Columbia Parkway during dinner time, you cannot miss it. There are more fluorescent lights there than in the rest of the city I think.

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

After a short Time to wait I placed my order and wondered what you could all select to be on the burger. You can see what is gonig on in the kitchen!!!!