“A unique burger experience”
Review of Terry's Turf Club

Terry's Turf Club
Ranked #21 of 1,965 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Description: We are a fun friendly restaurant operated by family and staff that have become friends. Our goal is be the best in food, service & atmosphere. Though we are known for our burgers (featured on Diners,Drive-ins & Dives), we are also known by our customers for our other food items and variety of beer/beverages. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends.
Cincinnati, Ohio
“A unique burger experience”
Reviewed September 25, 2013 via mobile

It's worth going for the experience at least once. Be prepared- it's a small space so you might have to wait a LONG time. There are peanuts once you get to the table. The burger options are the most diverse and eclectic I have seen - definitely good food

• Visited April 2013

• Arabic first
Franklin, Ohio
“Great burgers”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

We had the burger featured on diners drive ins and dives. And we were not disappointed .we went for lunch so we got right in. Very small place in a strange location . But the place was very neat with all the signs inside and out.

• Visited January 2013
Louisville, Kentucky
“Best burger I've ever had!”
Reviewed September 16, 2013 via mobile

I went to Terry's Turf Club in late August because it was recommended by a friend. I got a burger with lettuce, mayo, provolone cheese, and pickles with a side of scalloped potatoes, and my boyfriend got a burger with a side. We spent $35. I thought for the portion size we got a ton of food for our money. Anytime I'm in Cincinnati I will be making a stop for a burger. Check it out! Cool atmosphere, completely lot by neon signs on the inside.

• Visited August 2013
Trenton
“Best burger joint”
Reviewed September 15, 2013

Small place but packed a lot inside. Every neon sign possible too. Great doorman and servers. We could watch the grill man--good show. But the best part was burgers--yum yum and juicy. You might need a bath later! Burgundy, mushroom & truffle topping sauce was the best! We would eat here again for sure if we 're back in Cincinnati.

• Visited September 2013
Speedway, Indiana
“Best burger in the midwest!!!”
Reviewed September 11, 2013

I love Terry's. The burgers are the best. Buns are made fresh every day right down the street, the burgers are huge, and there are a ton of different toppings. I prefer the Halloumi cheese. It's a white cheese that doesn't melt...it just burns a little. This place always has a wait and the dining area is small and cramped. You even share tables with strangers. But the food is worth it.

• Visited April 2013