“Not your standard burger”
Review of Terry's Turf Club

Terry's Turf Club
Ranked #18 of 2,015 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: We are a fun friendly restaurant operated by family and staff that have become friends. Our goal is be the best in food, service & atmosphere. Though we are known for our burgers (featured on Diners,Drive-ins & Dives), we are also known by our customers for our other food items and variety of beer/beverages. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends.
Reviewed May 9, 2013

A burger that is like no other. Come hungry and ,often, be prepared to wait. The tiny funky place has a great waiting area outside that's protected from the weather. Back to the burger, HUGE is the only way to describe and delicious. The quality of ingredients is superb. Burgers are made to order. Don't forget to get the duck fat fries.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

So i saw this resturant on dinners drive ins and dives, a show i am obsessed with, and just had to try it. The place had a cool vibe. tons of neon lights. But it is small, i mean really small. We visited on a Saturday night and expected there to be a wait, but we were waiting for more than an hour. at a burger joint. I thought to my self, this will be so worth it...well...i'm not sure that it was. The staff was really nice and took our order imediatly and the food came pretty quickly. And let me tell you, these burgers are BIG. I took a picture of mine, which i will add, it was almost as tall as the ketchup bottle. the burger was cooked nicely, but i have to say you couldn't really eat it like a normal burger. we definetly had to cut it up to eat it or it would have ended up in our laps! And the cheese sauce they're famouse for, well it was ok. i wouldn't have paid what i paid for it again. By the time you're half way through the burger and a few fries you can't really stand to eat much of the cheese sauce, it's just too greasy. Maybe, it's just me, but after this meal all i wanted was a huge salad. Also, while you wait, you can open a tab at the bar. by the time people were seated they were pretty drunk and pretty loud. for that reason, i would never take my kids here. which is sad, cause this is a burger place! The best thing about this place was the awesome guy at the front who took your name and seated you. He was awesome! really nice guy and super funny! unfortunatly, i don't think i would go back.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

I am not on here to bash restaurants, so I will just say we tried it out, and we will not be going back. My husband loves burgers and he left comparing them to the burger he can make at home with kroger burger meat & a lot of butter.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We've been there twice. Way overrated and overpriced. Not worth the effort. Go to Zips, Flipdaddy's, or Five Guys.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Got the same burger Guy Fieri sampled on his visit. Worth it. Every last glorious bite. We were fortunate in that we were on vacation and in a postition to visit in the middle of the week (Wed.) at opening time (4 p.m., local). We enjoyed our burgers without having to share space with others, and the small room had not begun to fill up by the time we finished. Would I wait an hour plus to eat here? Probably not, but if you're in a position to and don't have anything pressing, why not? Definitely a treat. You'll never look at Red Robin or the other burger chains offering multi-adorned patties the same way again.