“over rated”

Ranked #15 of 1,991 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: We are a fun friendly restaurant operated by family and staff that have become friends. Our goal is be the best in food, service & atmosphere. Though we are known for our burgers (featured on Diners,Drive-ins & Dives), we are also known by our customers for our other food items and variety of beer/beverages. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends.
Reviewed September 3, 2012

overcrowed. Sit with stangers. Very expensive. very noisy. Did taste different and delicious but not worth the effert.

There are newer reviews for Terry's Turf Club

Reviewed September 3, 2012

Gotta check this place out while in Cincinnat. Huge burgers - great beer selection. It's small place - go on an off night at 8pm - 9pm, otherwise you'll have a long wait. But it's worth the wait and you can have drinks and peanuts outside. On a nice night it's a great spot - highly recommended!

Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

Food was ok, thought it would be better. A Very long wait, not really worth the wait. My girls did like the burgers, but said In N Out was better......

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Terry's will surprise you. It is a small place, in a very old neighborhood. Only street parking. Fabulous old Americana signs everywhere. Photo ops outside and in. The food is amazing. Scrumptious burgers with fantatic toppings. I chose the Burgundy wine and mushroom with truffles. Mmmmm. We also had Ceviche for an appetizer. Also amazing. No reservations. However, we were seated in 10 minutes and still had drinks left from bar. Try it. You will love it, i suspect.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife saw this place on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dive and when we had to go to Cincy, she said we had to go. It is as I had expected - - nostalgia inside and out, neon lights, and signs everywhere. There is no off-street parking and the first thing you will notice is that you will probably have to park about a block away. We figured that the place would be packed and our when we went in we were correct. In fact they must have gotten in just about every table that they could fit in the little bar they could. We were seated at a table for 6 and were told that other probably would have to be seated with us - - no problem - - really it’s a bar.

Now for the food. My wife and I shared a simple burger with lettuce and tomato perfectly cooked to medium-well done. The only difference being that my wife put on some kind of mango sauce on her burger and I didn’t. Great burger one very best that I have ever tasted and my wife loved the mango sauce. The fries were very good. We also had the chili. It was ok - - my only suggestion here is that the restaurant should serve it with beans and rice. What can I say, we are Filipino and everything needs to be served with rice. And beans, you remember the old saying - - beans, beans they’re good for your heart the more you eat the more you’ll ________. They give you a basket of peanuts while you wait for your food - - just throw the shells on the floor. Even though Terry’s is basically a bar, we didn’t have any adult beverages we choose iced tea which was refreshing on a hot summer day.

There is plenty of food on the menu and I can recommend this spot to anyone when you are in Cincinnati - - you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy.