“Burger was way too big for one!!!”
Review of Terry's Turf Club

Terry's Turf Club
Ranked #16 of 2,013 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner
Description: We are a fun friendly restaurant operated by family and staff that have become friends. Our goal is be the best in food, service & atmosphere. Though we are known for our burgers (featured on Diners,Drive-ins & Dives), we are also known by our customers for our other food items and variety of beer/beverages. We look forward to serving you, your family and friends.
Reviewed August 30, 2012

My wife saw this place on Diners, Drive-ins, and Dive and when we had to go to Cincy, she said we had to go. It is as I had expected - - nostalgia inside and out, neon lights, and signs everywhere. There is no off-street parking and the first thing you will notice is that you will probably have to park about a block away. We figured that the place would be packed and our when we went in we were correct. In fact they must have gotten in just about every table that they could fit in the little bar they could. We were seated at a table for 6 and were told that other probably would have to be seated with us - - no problem - - really it’s a bar.

Now for the food. My wife and I shared a simple burger with lettuce and tomato perfectly cooked to medium-well done. The only difference being that my wife put on some kind of mango sauce on her burger and I didn’t. Great burger one very best that I have ever tasted and my wife loved the mango sauce. The fries were very good. We also had the chili. It was ok - - my only suggestion here is that the restaurant should serve it with beans and rice. What can I say, we are Filipino and everything needs to be served with rice. And beans, you remember the old saying - - beans, beans they’re good for your heart the more you eat the more you’ll ________. They give you a basket of peanuts while you wait for your food - - just throw the shells on the floor. Even though Terry’s is basically a bar, we didn’t have any adult beverages we choose iced tea which was refreshing on a hot summer day.

There is plenty of food on the menu and I can recommend this spot to anyone when you are in Cincinnati - - you won’t be disappointed. Enjoy.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've never enjoyed a place more then I did here.... The customer service was outstanding and they made u feel like u was right at home.... When u come to Cincinnati its a must that u stop here

Reviewed August 26, 2012

First went to Terry's back in early April, and had a great burger. Three more visits and I am trying different things. Had the haddock, crab cake, the chili, and have tried the mango curry sauce. It's all great!! Go in the late afternoons on the weekends, no wait. Just a fun place, always a treat. I will be back to to try something different.

Reviewed August 23, 2012

Visited here after reviews on Tripadvisor and seeing this place on Triple D's. Interesting place with lots of neon and full of atmosphere. Seated with two other young men, so my wife and I got to meet and dine with some total strangers, neat concept, one of them was a regular who helped me decide what to have on my burger, the mushroom,wine, truffle sauce with bleu cheese, amazing flavor, we also tried some of the chili, this is not your average chili and it sure is better than any skyline chili that is so famous in Cincy. Loved the place will definitely visit again the next time I am in town.

Reviewed August 18, 2012

Went in today because someone told me they have the best burgers. For once it was true but what I didn't know was that the place was tiny and you get to share your table with strangers which I actually found a nice change. Will go back over and over again