“Beautiful, peaceful spot”

Spring Grove Cemetery & Arboretum
Ranked #3 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
Reviewed February 1, 2014

It may sound strange, but spring grove is one of my favorite spots in Cinci for pictures. It's gorgeous in the spring and fall. There are ponds and flowers. It's a great place for a walk.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

Worth the stop to walk or drive. Stop in the office to pick up the information packet and map! History and beauty all in one stop! Great walking on tree lined paths. Who knew this was the #1 place to see in Cincinnati? We found out! A great place for photos in any season.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

This was truly a wonderful day trip. Be advised the area is a bit rough but the actual cemetery/ arboretum is amazing! The grounds are so well kept and looking at the different headstones and admiring the skill went into them was like being in an outdoor museum! It's great to picnic in as well. I went with two co-workers (one was from Germany and she was surprised we were going to spend our day there. But once she was how beautiful it was the shock died down) My advice, bring good walking shoes, a camera, water bottle maybe a packed lunch if you plan on staying there for more than an hour or so. As far as I know they do not sell any food at the cemetery. I would love to go back just for some nice quiet time it's truly amazing!

Reviewed January 20, 2014

I love touring cemeteries ... Detroits historic cemetery is really amazing, this is a close second.. Wooded.. Sprawling... Rolling hills... Maybe not quite as ornate headstones as in some, but they are there... Just a bit spread out here and there

Reviewed December 7, 2013

This cemetery with the snow covered grounds and trees were beautiful, I can only imagine how it would look during the summer!!!! My husband and I walked the grounds until we got to cold, so the rest we did in our car, stopping, looking, taking pictures and admiring the surroundings. This is definitely worth visiting.

3  Thank Pamela H