1,244 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfountain squarefountain viewacross the streetpool and hot tubbusiness hoteltop floorwithin walking distancefirst floorself parkinglocation is greatheart of downtownfree internetfront desk staffper daygreat american ballparkpaul brown stadium
Reviewed August 1, 2018 via mobile

Thanks to a regular concert going on at P&G stage right next to hotel, the music was loudly thumping. Front desk swapped me to opposite side of hotel but was just as loud. Sounds downtown seem to simply echo and bounce off tall buildings. Had to leave since this was going to go on until 11pm.

If you are looking for restful sleep for high performance business meetings next day, look elsewhere.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist​ at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2018

Hello Clark B,

​Thank you for taking a moment to share your experience. I am sorry to hear about the noise problem that you had. Unfortunately, it can be the price we pay for being located downtown. On your next stay, we can offer you a room that is located on the south side of the hotel, farthest away from the street.​ We hope to see you again the next time you return to the Cincinnati area.

Reviewed July 29, 2018 via mobile

This Westin is neglected and does not fit the standard I consider from a Westin. I've been staying here on and off since June for work. Each time I left congested with a headache so when I returned I started to look further. The rooms are musty when you enter them. They need a deep cleaning. Carpet, etc. Then when I complained and asked to be moved I was told "I'll put you on another floor where the filters have been changed." Even that room was musty but not as bad. The filter had been changed but still had loads of dust and dead bugs all around the inside of the air conditioning unit. On a most recent stay this past Thursday, I was appalled at the sight of the air conditioning unit. See the attached photos. I hope that Westin corporate views this and gives some seriously needed attention to this hotel. That or remove the Westin name. It's not worthy of it.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2018

Hello RustinCohle,

First and foremost, we are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with us at the Westin Cincinnati and would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations. ​Since you have mentioned a number of items in your review, I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in more detail to learn how you feel we could improve our overall services, and how we can make this right for you. You can reach me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.

​Be well.​

Reviewed July 26, 2018

We switched to this hotel after an AC problem at the other booked place. We walked into a very wide open reception area with good sized bar. The hotel rooms were pretty nice and well equiped. Hotel has a bust city square across the street with various things going on for entertainment. Many restaurants and bars within walking distance. parking is a bit of a hassle.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2018

Hello love2travelindy,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest, and we’re elated that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. We’re thrilled to have you as an advocate of the Westin Cincinnati and look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

We were here for a conference and loved our room, the bed was amazing and the view superb! The staff was attentive and efficient. However, the elevators were scary, slow and not sufficient when breaks in the conference schedule allowed people to go to their rooms or needing to go to other floors. At one point our elevator doors opened about 6 inches, then closed, and the elevator didn't move. We were able to get the doors open eventually, get off and then reported it. Needs some maintenence.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking the square are great
  • Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2018

Hello comfortnurse,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us feedback about your recent stay. It was a pleasure to welcome you as our guest, and we’re elated that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Our engineering team is looking into the problem you experienced with the elevator to ensure that this does not occur again in the future. We look forward to welcoming you back to Cincinnati soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2018

I was charged for two nights and I only stayed one. There was confusing regarding the booking and the Westin refused to fix it. This was attempted on numerous occasions. I spoke with six different people.

• Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family

Hello _frog475,

First and foremost, we are sorry to hear that there was confusion with your reservation. Please e-mail me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com so that I may look into the situation and try to come to a resolution for you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.