$166
$229
$166
Curio.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $185/night.

$179
$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $113/night.

$146
$162
$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $159/night.

Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
1,242 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfountain squarefountain viewacross the streetpool and hot tubbusiness hotelwithin walking distancefirst floorself parkinglocation is greatfree internetfront desk staffdowntown areaper daythe great american ballparkpaul brown stadiumgreat room
Reviewed October 15, 2017 via mobile

I had a challenging time communicating via phone with this hotel prior to our arrival, but was pleasantly surprised while staying there. Staff was very attentive and our room was ready several hours before regular check in time---we were very appreciative of that. The elevators were busy so a staff member took our group on the "employee only" elevator after watching us wait for 5+ minutes to get upstairs. We also called for an extra blanket and someone brought up multiple blankets for us within 10-15 minutes of our call. We had a room with a great view and this hotel is in a great location---close to walking for many great downtown attractions.

Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 14, 2017

Westin has always been a step above in all our past stays. At the Cincinnati location the staff was very professional and friendly and our room,1313, was a good size and looked newly remodeled. A good size work area is provided and a oversized chair and ottoman But things just were not up to Westin standards. Where I had considered purchasing a "heavenly bed" in the past this one left both the wife's and my back longing for a hot shower. The bath area has a full size bath with a square rain- shower head. The hot water was there but the water pressure was limited to a light spring shower. The magnifying mirror has been removed and replaced with two screw covers. The toilet is only a foot and a half off the floor which is a shock when you first sit down. I had plugged my phone into the lamp socket to the right of the bed to find out in the morning that the outlet didn't work. The room has an excellent view of the P&G stage and Fountain Square. The windows unfortunately let in the city noises and the bands that played until 11pm-12pm each night of our three night stay.

For Breakfast they have on the first floor "INGREDIENTS" which they advertise allows you to customize your meal. On Saturday we arrived before the 7am posted opening time because we had an early morning meeting. The restaurant didn't open until five minutes after 7am and were still setting up. I ordered the $10 two eggs over easy, crisp bacon and toast menu selection. The cook was not happy to see us and took ten minutes to take my order. My wife ordered the stone oven breakfast quesadilla. When the eggs and bacon were placed on a plate he didn't present them to me. I had to ask for my food and asked what about the toast or bagel. He stated in not a nice way the bagel is extra and handed me the plate. I started eating because of time and found the eggs cold and hard but the bacon was tasty. My wife was still waiting for her meal when I had to leave. It took her 25 minutes to get her breakfast and although tasty she was so worried about being late for the meeting she couldn't enjoy it. We talked to other people in our diversified group and they all agreed that the cook had a real attitude problem.
Valet Parking is available with in -out privileges for $35 a day or self park for $17 a day.

• Stayed: October 2017, traveled with friends
1  Thank 1RINGMASTER
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist​ at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

​Hello 1RINGMASTER,

I am terribly disappointed to learn of your recent experience at the Westin Cincinnati and of the issues you encountered ​at Ingredients​. ​I have shared your review with our Executive Chef, but ​I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in more detail to learn how you feel we could improve our overall services, and how we can make this right for you. You can reach me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.​

Reviewed October 13, 2017 via mobile

We asked for a quiet room and to be honest that was the only request they fulfilled well.

We checked in at midnight and waited for more then 15 minutes. For check out it was the same. I know normally we do check out automatically online but I want my bill to be printed. The swimming pool and jacuzzi were in very poor condition and dirty !

I don’t understand there is no SPG gold member special line !

Please improve a lot in customer care !

Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded October 16, 2017

Hello Sssssssssssssssy,

First and foremost, we are sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your overall stay with us at the Westin Cincinnati and would like to apologize for not exceeding your expectations with our service. I'm disappointed to learn of your timely check-in and check-out, and can imagine how frustrating this may have been for you. Since you have mentioned a number of items in your review, I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in more detail to learn how you feel we could improve our overall services, and how we can make this right. You can reach me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

I have stayed here a number of times and am scheduled to be here again next week, but will be changing my plans after my last two stays. My last trip a few weeks ago included a room that wasn’t cleaned at all. This trip the power went out in my bathroom while I was getting ready in the morning. That was followed by a party in the lobby with loud music until 11:00 just below my room. This is on a weeknight when many of us have work in the morning. Perhaps the partygoers should have been put in the rooms adjacent to the noise. Probably not a good choice for business travelers.

Room Tip: Rooms overlooking Fountain Square (and the lobby) run a significant risk of being noisy at night.
  • Stayed: October 2017, traveled on business

​Dear JAFH1212,

First and f​o​remost, I am terribly sorry to hear that you were not fully satisfied with your overall stay with us at the Westin Cincinnati and of the issues you experienced with the room. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in more detail to learn how you feel we could improve our overall services, and how we can make this right for you. You can reach me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.​

Reviewed October 11, 2017

Stayed at the Cincinnati Westin for a wedding. Valet parked our car because we were in and out running errands for the wedding party. Very disappointed to find my RayBan sunglasses (with case) stolen from the car. Not what I would expect from a Westin. By the way management has not responded.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled with family
NicoleN1044, Reputation Management Specialist​ at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2017

​Dear Zamie5,

I am terribly disappointed to learn of your recent experience at the Westin Cincinnati and of the issues you encountered with your room. I would welcome the opportunity to speak to you in more detail to learn how you feel we could improve our overall services, and how we can make this right for you. You can reach me directly at nicole.norfleet@westincincinnati.com. I look forward to hearing from you. We hope to welcome you back for a much better experience on your next visit to Cincinnati.​​