Start off with we stayed a year ago, so this is not a recent review. Our room was nice and located in the center of downtown and next to the music center. The only downfall to that is their can be a lot of noise and seemed to be a lot of intoxicated people. We went out for the weekend and caught a Reds game which the location is perfect for. Our room was not to expensive for the area and we had no issues with the room itself.
You are located near some very nice restaurants and in the center of the town, the music festival is nice if you are their on a night that has a genre you like.
This is not the hotels fault but the valet parking did wreck my wife car, but they did take care of getting it fixed and could tell they were genuinely sorry for the accident. This was not the fault of the hotel but was an accident.
If you are going for a Reds or Bengals game or a weekend as a couple I would highly recommend this area for the nightlife and restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio