I traveled to this hotel for business in March 2014. Unfortunately my check in process wasn't quite as great as some of the other reviews on here. I wasn't given instructions on the internet, and info about nearby restaurants or much of anything else. This isn't the biggest deal, but once I spoke with others, I realized I was missing out on a nice map of Cincinnatti.
Other then that I don't have many complaints. I thought all the food offered to us (we ate breakfast and lunch through the meeting in the hotel), and it was all wonderful. I really appreciated that they tried to have healthy options at all the meals, and I thought it was all very well prepared. I also appreciated the service staff during meals very much. They were very attentive, and came with refills before you could even ask.
I had a room on a lower floor- The room was very nice, and I loved the bed, it was so comfortable. I know this is no fault of the hotel, but unfortunately they were doing construction next door, so they started making lots of noise early every morning. Just be aware, and ask for a quieter room if you think it might be a problem.
My biggest disappointment- they didn't have a spa! If they had, I would definitely have used it!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Starwood, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio