$109
$229
$166
Curio.com
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $184/night.

$93
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $108/night.

$199
$180
  • Room Service
$172
$149
Hyatt.com
  • Pool
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$108
$100
$169
$133
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
1,242 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfountain squarefountain viewacross the streetpool and hot tubbusiness hotelwithin walking distancefirst floorself parkinglocation is greatfree internetfront desk staffdowntown areaper daythe great american ballparkpaul brown stadiumgreat room
Reviewed September 2, 2013

My daughters and I travelled to Cincinnati over Labor Day weekend to see a Reds game. We arrived about 6:00 pm on Sunday and our room was not ready. We walked around but all of the stores were closed and it was very hot. So we just came back and sat in the lobby. The front desk person came over to apologize and update me and finally let me know that our room was ready. She comped us three in room breakfasts for our long wait (about an hour). Our room was clean and the beds were so comfy. My only complaint was that the air conditioning never got the room very cold, but we like to sleep in. Very cold rooms. We ate at the McCormick and Schmicks because we just wanted to eat and get back to the room. It was great food and fast service. The waiter even gave us a free appetizer just because. I had the Cordovan special and the fish was very tender and sweet. No fishy taste. Came with a creamy mushroom risotto. The valet who parked our car was business like and when we picked it up the next day the valet was quick, funny and gave great directions to our next destination. Almost forgot, we did make use of the free breakfasts. I would recommend the eggs your way meal. It has eggs, toasts, choice of meat, choice of juice and choice of drink (I.e. coffee, latte, espresso, hot chocolate). Service was quick, food and coffee were hot. Great overnight. AND THE REDS WON, :)

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed the past 2 nights at the Westin Cincinnati. The hotel is nice and located across the street from Fountain Square, in the downtown area. We were able to check in quickly and were sent to a room on the 14th floor which is a SPG designated floor. The room was pretty large, with two double beds, a desk and a fridge. Beds were comfy, but the linens weren't as soft as I was expecting. The bathroom looked kind of dated, but it was functional. There was paint peeling off the edge of the bath vanity and the base of the bathroom door. Given that this was an SPG designated floor, I expected it to be a little better kept!

We were able to walk easily to the sports stadiums and the Natl Underground Railroad center from the hotel. I booked a one way rental car from the airport and dropped it at the downtown Hertz location...it was $20. (It was easy to walk from Hertz to the hotel.) Our return taxi to the airport was $32 in comparison.

Something else to note: the downtown area is dead on the weekends. Chipotle, El Coyote, Morton's, McCormick and Schmidt, plus a few others, were the only nearby food places open. The smaller inexpensive places only appeared to be open from 8-5 weekdays. We found more options near the Reds ballpark.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Miserable experience here... again and again... Dirty hotel, bad service, only one person at check in desk, valet's are rude, slow and inefficient.
I have nowhere else to stay in Cincinnati because I'm a starwood guy, but I HATE this property! ROOM SERVICE... Don't even think about it!!! GROSS

Room Tip: This is a place to ENDURE simply to get SPG points, don't expect anything special.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
jcharlton, Director of Operations at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at the Westin Cincinnati. We understand you have stayed with us previously and thank you for your loyalty to Starwood. I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly about your concerns and can be contacted at jeff.charlton@westin.com. Stay well.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I visited the Westin in Cincinnati, Ohio as a weekend getaway. I must say that it was a great experience for me. I deal with a lot of corporate things, I travel frequently around the world, and have stayed in many hotels.This was a leisure trip I was burnt out from work. When I checked into the hotel it was refreshing to see the clean open air feel it had. The room was very clean and beautiful. A couple of times I had interaction with the staff they were excellent.I felt that they were genuinely concerned with me have a good experience at their hotel. I see why they call the mattress The Heavenly Bed. I have not rested that well in a hotel for a long time. It was great They provide large flat screen TV. The view from my room was spectacular. It over looked the fountain square, that is the heart of the city. I was fortunate to see a event with music taking place on the square. The city was bustling with activity. I didn't have to drive any were. The hotel is right in the heart of it all. You wont make a mistake by booking and staying at this great hotel.

Room Tip: choose a view overlooking the fountain square
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Generally nice property located downtown across from Fountain Square and one block from famous Batsakes Hat Shop. We had corner room over looking Fountain Square. Friendly staff, clean property, and great check out service. Just the room taxes for one night were $45. If you're on an expense account, stay here. We were there on a Saturday night to see Reds game. Overall, nice hotel if you're willing to spend the big bucks +$28 for parking.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple