$166
$93
$88
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $111/night.

$162
$139
  • Pool
$109
Best Western Plus Hannaford Inn & Suites(Cincinnati)(Great Value!)
$113
$88
$146
$115
Orbitz.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $131/night.

$94
$80
1,242 results
All reviewsheavenly bedfountain squarefountain viewacross the streetpool and hot tubbusiness hotelwithin walking distancefirst floorself parkinglocation is greatfree internetfront desk staffdowntown areaper daythe great american ballparkpaul brown stadiumgreat room
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I stayed the past 2 nights at the Westin Cincinnati. The hotel is nice and located across the street from Fountain Square, in the downtown area. We were able to check in quickly and were sent to a room on the 14th floor which is a SPG designated floor. The room was pretty large, with two double beds, a desk and a fridge. Beds were comfy, but the linens weren't as soft as I was expecting. The bathroom looked kind of dated, but it was functional. There was paint peeling off the edge of the bath vanity and the base of the bathroom door. Given that this was an SPG designated floor, I expected it to be a little better kept!

We were able to walk easily to the sports stadiums and the Natl Underground Railroad center from the hotel. I booked a one way rental car from the airport and dropped it at the downtown Hertz location...it was $20. (It was easy to walk from Hertz to the hotel.) Our return taxi to the airport was $32 in comparison.

Something else to note: the downtown area is dead on the weekends. Chipotle, El Coyote, Morton's, McCormick and Schmidt, plus a few others, were the only nearby food places open. The smaller inexpensive places only appeared to be open from 8-5 weekdays. We found more options near the Reds ballpark.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Miserable experience here... again and again... Dirty hotel, bad service, only one person at check in desk, valet's are rude, slow and inefficient.
I have nowhere else to stay in Cincinnati because I'm a starwood guy, but I HATE this property! ROOM SERVICE... Don't even think about it!!! GROSS

Room Tip: This is a place to ENDURE simply to get SPG points, don't expect anything special.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
jcharlton, Director of Operations at The Westin Cincinnati, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2013

We appreciate you taking the time to complete a review regarding your recent stay at the Westin Cincinnati. We understand you have stayed with us previously and thank you for your loyalty to Starwood. I would like the opportunity to speak with you directly about your concerns and can be contacted at jeff.charlton@westin.com. Stay well.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I visited the Westin in Cincinnati, Ohio as a weekend getaway. I must say that it was a great experience for me. I deal with a lot of corporate things, I travel frequently around the world, and have stayed in many hotels.This was a leisure trip I was burnt out from work. When I checked into the hotel it was refreshing to see the clean open air feel it had. The room was very clean and beautiful. A couple of times I had interaction with the staff they were excellent.I felt that they were genuinely concerned with me have a good experience at their hotel. I see why they call the mattress The Heavenly Bed. I have not rested that well in a hotel for a long time. It was great They provide large flat screen TV. The view from my room was spectacular. It over looked the fountain square, that is the heart of the city. I was fortunate to see a event with music taking place on the square. The city was bustling with activity. I didn't have to drive any were. The hotel is right in the heart of it all. You wont make a mistake by booking and staying at this great hotel.

Room Tip: choose a view overlooking the fountain square
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed August 26, 2013

Generally nice property located downtown across from Fountain Square and one block from famous Batsakes Hat Shop. We had corner room over looking Fountain Square. Friendly staff, clean property, and great check out service. Just the room taxes for one night were $45. If you're on an expense account, stay here. We were there on a Saturday night to see Reds game. Overall, nice hotel if you're willing to spend the big bucks +$28 for parking.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Visited on a sat. Front desk was great but bar staff was very short with every guest and not happy to be here. The guys that are usaally here much better. It was after a reds game and semi busy. They should really have more than one bartender working at a time.

• Stayed: August 2013