Our check in was very efficient and the room was ready. And a very large room with a sitting area and a great view of Fountain Square. The hotel is expensive, even with corporate discount but the staff is great, the room is clean and comfortable and room service is fast. The valet service can be iffy but so much easier to let them park the car in the narrow parking garage. We always stay here when we are in Cincinnati and this stay only reinforces that. The coffee shop, Ingredients in the lobby offers made to order breakfast and lunch and is quite popular with the downtown office community. Must be fast too because the line is long and moves quickly.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio