While this Westin is certainly not what I would call luxurious, the rooms are large, clean, and meet a traveler's needs in Cincinnati. The bathroom has plenty of storage, thick towels and a healthy flow of hot water in the shower. The location, on Fountain Square, is ideal for sightseeing, ball games, dining, cocktails, and cultural activities. The staff is warm and accommodating, if a bit inexperienced. Charlie, a car attendant, has wonderful advice on what to see and where to go in Cincinnati He is would make a wonderful concierge. The Westin is a good choice when staying in this gentrifying city. Did I mention the Westin accepts dogs? BOW WOW!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Starwood, Priceline and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio