Third time in Cincinnati for work in the past year and, by far, the best hotel at which I've stayed. Super easy to get to off the freeway and very well-positioned downtown with nearby shopping (Macy's, Saks, other retail) and a plethora of dining options steps away ranging from McCormick & Schmick's to Chipotle. There's a Graeter's across the street as well, for those looking for ice cream from the Cincy institution. As for the hotel, the staff is friendly ... check-in quick & painless ... rooms are clean & typical Westin, possibly a little larger than some. My nitpicks: View stinks (back of some crusty buildings) and underground parking is owned by the city - which means you have to pay every time you go in and out. Price is about what you'd expect but kinda annoying that there's no daily in/out rate. Of course, there is a valet option. All of that said, the price here is super competitive (especially for a Westin, even if it is Ohio) and I'd definitely choose this property over the previous places I'd stayed in Cincinnati.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Odigeo, Starwood, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio