First off the attitude of the staff is amazing. My father and I came down for the giants vs bengals game which was played on Sun 11-11-12. My dad knows a lot of the giants team doctors and wanted to say hello. A heavyset security guard named Mike who has the personality of a fish thought he was a cop and wouldn't allow anyone to the giftshop or to their rooms because the NY Giants were using the elevators. Next, the resturant is abysmal. I get told by the night manager the only place for breakfast is a restuarant that looks like a highschool cafeteria. I also had turn down service and of course they took all the clean towels out of my room and left me with no barely no towels, or any amenities. I agree with the previous post the hotel is definitely not as clean as most Westin's. The bathrooms are two by nothing and if security would worry about patrolling the place a little more and not trying to be dictators maybe this place would be alot better. Most of the staff should go back to realizing in order to suceed in the hotel this day and age some manors might work.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire, Agoda, TripOnline SA and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio