generally not as clean or nice as most Westin hotels. the hotel is part of a larger office building. as some other reviewers have indicated, there were homeless people throughout the lobby. security was limited at best. i would not want my wife or daughter staying there by themselves. although a key was required to operate the elevator, it was >20 meters from the 'hotel lobby' which is poorly defined because it is part of the larger office building.
room was nice and clean as expected. i would stay there again for business given the caveats above.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio