I recently visited friends in Cincinnati and chose the Westin Hotel because of its brand reputation and location. The hotel is in excellent condition with an obvious comittment to attention to detail and cleanliness. The guest room was well appointed and the furnishings were fantastic! The room and other area's were spotless. The Westin "Heavenly Bed" was wonderful and they have "Service Express" to accomodate any request in a friendly, professional, expeditious manner. The staff at the Front Desk was fantastic at check-in explaining the hotel features and even taking time to provide information about parking and cost effective options to me. I had a scrumtious breakfast the next morning and again the service was Excellent, friendly and professional. My bill and check-out were perfect. This hotel is filled with wonderful employees and is well run by the management there. I was also impressed with the downtown area which is vibrant and had a safe feel to the environment. It has been 20 years since I have been to the city but I was so impressed with its transformation that I plan to visit the city and hotel again soon!
Great city and Excellent hotel!
Sincerely, C. Hughes
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio