location is excellent, at the heart of downtown Cincinnati and a few minutes walk away from some of the best dining Cincinnati has to offer. The hotel itself has a drab, depressing look and feel (it is very clean though). Room Service choices are limited, especially after 11 pm, and the minibar is not stocked, which I find unacceptable for a Westin property. There is a $3 surcharge for every room service order.There were no laundry bags in my room so both times I gave in laundry I had to wait for someone to come with a bag. The heating is difficult to control and the room becomes uncomfortably dry very quickly. THey charged me a $5 "package" fee, simply for receiving a small amazon package (3 books) at the front desk (and its not like they delivered it to my room). The gym was not functional (they did have an option of using another property nearby, but the process was too cumbersome).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking historic Fountain Square and located in the heart of downtown Cincinnati, Ohio, The Westin Cincinnati is the perfect destination for both leisure and business travel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Hotwire and Jetsetter so you can book your The Westin Cincinnati reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Cincinnati Hotel Cincinnati
- Westin Cincinnati
- Cincinnati Westin
- The Westin Cincinnati Ohio