Tripadvisor
Search
Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Review Highlights
Easy to navigate

This zoo is quite nice. It's one of the bigger ones we've been to, and it has some of the most... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
K8241VCkar
Cincinnati, Ohio
Cincinnati Zoo Festival of Lights.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
johnjeanieh
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Cincinnati
from $51.00
from $78.00
from $25.65
from $20.50
3,739 results
All reviews festival of lights train ride baby hippo cheetah run animal exhibits insect house reptile house big cats bird show great exhibits giraffes fiona enclosures habitat parking conservation polar
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

The Zoo is a must see in Cincinnati anytime of year. We attended the Festival of Lights and it was amazing. Beautiful endless lighting as well as great activities. A must do during the holiday season.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I actually visited in July 2018. I had a short weekend to spend in Cincinnati and wanted to visit this zoo. I am used to the Philadelphia Zoo and this one was very similar to that with a few bonuses- manatees and Fiona!

I enjoyed the exhibits and found it easy to navigate my way around.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

Me and my family had been hearing about the lights at the zoo so we decided to go it was so amazing that we didn't even remember how cold it was we will most likely be going again next year

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 8, 2020 via mobile

No that many animals are seen there. In fact pretty less.
Place are kept OK but I have seen better. Good place for small kids but not others.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed January 7, 2020 via mobile

Bought gold family pass and it is the best thing I have given the grandkids. Went to Festival of Lights twice & zoo visit once. The pass is a great thing for families. I highly recommend!

Date of experience: December 2019