“Fall Day a Visit”

Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$16.00*
and up
General Admission to the Cincinnati Zoo and...
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket
Ranked #2 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit.
Reviewed November 16, 2013

The weather was cloudy and a little cool but we had a great visit with 2 of our grand kids. First visit to this excellent zoo. A nice selection of animals in a botanical garden setting. Some animals are not on display due to the colder weather. They were preparing for their Christmas light show evenings. Only con is the up and Dow terrains for Seniors it gave us a workout. Everyone enjoyed the visit.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

I took my family to the Cincinnati Zoo in September 2012. I found discounted admission tickets online, and saved a few bucks. We love zoos, and this one met our expectations. Very nice place. We got rained on and were not prepared, so I did get suckered into buying ponchos at an outrageous price, but we would go again for sure (I would just pack $1 store ponchos next time!)

Reviewed November 5, 2013

Not having children, my husband and I don't necessarily have a lot of occasion to visit the Cincinnati Zoo. But we LOVE the "extra" events they do every year: Wild About Wine, Zootini, Brewfest, ZooLaLa and Zoofari! We attended all of them this year and loved each one.

Reviewed November 3, 2013

This zoo and botanical garden provide a great place to visit. The animals are easy to view and are displayed well. The insect house is one of the best I have seen. The ants and bees are displayed as they work. The docents stationed at many sites were helpful. The 4D movie was fun as well.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

The Cincinnati Zoo is quite small, but you would never know it from the amazing way they have laid it out and the abundance of animals that they have there. From the large (elephants and rhinos and giraffes) to the small (baby Galapagos tortoises!) this is a wonderful place. The exhibits are well thought out and beautifully landscaped. It does not take long to visit the zoo, and there are some serious hills worked into the landscape, but it is a great way to spend a few hours.