“Still a fun visit after all of these years”

Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$16.00*
and up
General Admission to the Cincinnati Zoo and...
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket
Ranked #2 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit.
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Took visiting friends to the zoo. It had been a few years ago since I had been there. Many of the exhibits are new or upgraded. The park is cleaner than I have ever seen it. Courteous workers with pleasant attitudes made us feel welcome. Don't forget your camera and a good pair of walking shoes. Also, for smokers, the park is NON SMOKING on the grounds.

Reviewed September 20, 2013 via mobile

I would suggest going as soon as they open. My husband and I spent 5 hours. We had to race to see everything because they were closing. I would suggest seeing a 4 d show. Very nice lay out plenty of places to get a good look at the animals. They had lots of animals I never herd of. That my local zoo doesn't have. Makes my zoo look bad. Suggest you eat before you go. 2 cheeseburger baskets and to split a souvenir cup was $21.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

This zoo is easy to walk and offers nice landscaping. They have an interesting selection of animals, some of which we have not seen before, and we've been to a lot of zoos. The staff was very friendly and at several of the exhibits handlers were available to answer your questions. The food was actually pretty decent and reasonably priced as far as zoo food goes. There is plenty of parking, but it costs $8 - just so you know. Plan on spending most of the day if you are into animals and want to see it all.

Reviewed September 16, 2013

Not only is the zoo itself outstanding but the volunteers and staff are very eager to answer questions

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

I took my girls here for a change from the columbus zoo. Had a great time not too crowded and you pretty much get a close up view of every animal. The food is pretty pricey but other then that this is a great zoo