Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM

More Info
from $18.00
More Info
3,388 results
All reviews festival of lights train ride cheetah run animal exhibits insect house reptile house baby hippo big cats bird show solar panels polar bear great exhibits giraffes fiona enclosures habitat parking
Reviewed 3 days ago via mobile

No kidding!! The Cincinnati Zoo is not only one of the oldest zoos in the country, but also noted to be in the top 5 in the country. There are 2000 types of animals to enjoy. We also have a rare Rhino, that certainly makes us exceptional. If one is visiting between Thanksgiving and Christmas, “The Festival of Lights” is available to view. I believe that there are over 3 million spectacular lights on display. It has been voted the finest light show in the country and has been a Cincinnati tradition for 35 years. A word of warning....the light show is extremely popular, so arrive early or after 8:00 p.m! Parking is a headache!

Reviewed 5 days ago

In winter time it turns into the most beautiful, enchanted place! There are tunnels of lights, decorated trees and the lake that looks like a pure fantasy! The best place to feel the warmth of Christmas spirit!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The zoo is great. They say that there is plenty to do and they're Right. If you go in May there are babies in children's zoo. They all have something to play with. If you are going more than one day with a family you may want a membership with parking. You will also save at other zoos. So to is to have fun and see more than you expect.

Reviewed 1 week ago

We visited as a family, and our daughter really loved the zoo. We have been to a few different ones around the country and this one ranks near the top. We had a great time, and felt it was a good value.

Reviewed 1 week ago

The Cincinnati Zoo is an amazing attraction and a must go for visitors. Not only is our Zoo full of interesting (and adorable) animals but it is also a Botanical Gardens that never ceases to amaze. The Festival of Lights during Nov-Dec is a must see!

Reviewed 1 week ago

We are visiting Cincinnati and were told at the tourist info office that this is a great time of the year to go to the zoo here because many of the animals are very active. Since today was a beautiful sunshiny day, strolling through the zoo seemed like a wonderful idea. We were dismayed to find that 1/4 to 1/3 of the exhibits are already "closed for the season" so decided to write this review today in order to warn others who may be thinking about going to the Cincinnati zoo soon.

1  Thank laurasl1957
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

We visited on a cold and rainy day. Some of the exhibits were closed or animals were not out due to the cold. We thought the gardens were well done and reminded us of a smaller version of the San Diego Zoo. We enjoyed all of the areas, especially the Red Pandas, River Otter and Cat Canyon. We kept getting twisted and lost, but all staff were helpful with pointing us in the correct direction. The Bear exhibits need to be enlarged. The Gift Shop must be making a mint on Fiona merchandise!

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

So much fun we bought the yearly pass. We love coming to the zoo and being able to feed the animals (giraffes). I love that we now have a pass and can come for a few hours and leave, knowing we can come back anytime. It is a great deal and I cannot wait to come back for he Festival of Lights.
I also want to say that the staff was the best. Everyone was very friendly and I love how they know how to interact with all age groups.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I always thought this was a premier zoo, but I was somewhat disappointed. Granted, I was there without children in tow on a cold Saturday in October, but many of the outdoor animal displays were empty. I was hoping to see some "botanical gardens", but the only flowers I saw were those along the walkways - still nice for mid-October, but not what I would call "gardens". Just like National Parks, zoos need to be avoided on weekends if you can.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This was our 1st visit to the Cincinnati Zoo, we could not be more pleased. The staff was very friendly and accommodating, and the park had everything to offer, plenty of places to eat, plenty places to get something to drink, and restrooms throughout. I just wish I could share more pictures than just the 10, because there were some amazing pictures we took there. We will definitely back.