“Love it”

Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket
Ranked #2 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit.
Reviewed June 19, 2012

My daughter loves this zoo and membership is well worth it. If you visit it during the early morning during the spring its even better. Animals are about and fun to watch.

There are newer reviews for Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden

Reviewed June 18, 2012

Our zoo is amazing! I love the winter festivities the most.

Reviewed June 17, 2012

We spent the better part of a day here and we all really enjoyed our visit! The exhibits were all of great quality and well kept. Some renovations going on for some of the exhibits, but I'm sure the changes will be great. The manatees were a big hit and the kids all had fun sending e-cards to our family members from the different exhibits. We carried in a picnic for lunch and found a great spot to eat just behind the carousel--it is probably meant for large groups but there weren't any there that day so it was very easy to find a nice table to sit at. We were able to get our admission for 1/2 off using our zoo membership from back home.

Go--you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed June 15, 2012

I'm not a big fan of keeping wild animals in captivity or pledgeing my suport for places that do if it were not for the free tickets I would not have come but we did and it was a good visit and it was cool to see these speecies not quite in there element but close.

Reviewed June 14, 2012

Took my son for his 1st birthday, and what a great trip it was! Even though my son slept most of the time, my wife and I really enjoyed ourselves! The prices are very reasonable, and the attractions are great. I highly recommend a visit to this zoo. Traffic was pretty rough around 5pm, especially if you are trying to get onto I-75, but other than that it was great!