“A must-go place when you are in Cincy”

Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden
Book In Advance
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$16.00*
and up
General Admission to the Cincinnati Zoo and...
Buy Tickets Online
More Info
$25.00*
and up
Cincinnati Zoo Adventure Ticket
Ranked #2 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: This second oldest zoo in the U.S., considered one of the best in the country, is most renowned for its endangered species and birthing programs, particularly for gorillas and white tigers, and has a wonderful collection of felines and a delightful manatees exhibit.
Reviewed April 23, 2012

That is my first time to visit zoo in U.S. I was fascinated into those interesting animals and beautiful plants. It must be beyond your expectation!

There are newer reviews for Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden

Reviewed April 23, 2012

No matter what time of year, there is always something to see and do here. Make sure you plan to spend as much time as possible. Lots to see and do. And the animals are way too cute too.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I was not impressed by this zoo. Grounds were clean. Lots of plants & beautiful spring flowers. . I heard about how well rated this zoo is but very few animals were available to view. 1 zerbra, 1 Rhino, very few large cats(dont know who said they have large exhibit of cats??), very few types of monkeys. . It would be nice if they put signs at animal exhibits to inform public that the animal wasnt availabe to view..would help crowd control. Maybe it was too early in spring. Some animal areas seemed like they had limited rooms. Grew up seeing Clevelands zoo with its large areas for animals to live in. Small area here for giraffs!! This zoo is in middle of run down residential area. Parking was good but didnt know about how safe. On the other hand there is plenty of construction..maybe that is why the selection of animals were limited.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

I love zoos. I will always love zoos no matter how old I get. This is an amazing zoo. There are tons of animals to see and it's set up really well. Most zoos only take me 2 hours or so to walk through, but this one took around 4 hours. Their nocturnal exhibit is one of the best I've been to in the Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky region. I remember visiting 10 years ago as well and staying the night in their zoo camp. The whole place is even better than I remembered it being.

Reviewed April 21, 2012

My sister and I went down one afternoon to see the march of the penguins. That was great fun, but we were very impressed with how clean the facility was, and how much other things were there for us to see. Two old women had a great time at the zoo!