“One of the BEST”

Cincinnati Art Museum
Ranked #5 of 183 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: One of the most prestigious art museums in the country, with over 100,000 works of art, this grandiose building atop an Eden Park hill, is well-known for its 19th-century European and American paintings, but also contains numerous other works including an outstanding pottery gallery.
Cincinnati, Ohio
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“One of the BEST”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

One of the best and oldest art museums in the country. Take the whole day! There's that much to see. And the cafe has a great courtyard you can eat in during warm weather - or just look at in the winter. Also has great traveling exhibits!

Visited September 2012

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Awesome”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

Loved that we could wander with our guide and really get to enjoywhat we wanted to. There was nothing I did not like. It was all beautiful. Everytime you go you see something new.

Visited January 2013
Alexandria, Kentucky, United States
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A real gem”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

A different experience every time you visit. Each time we visit we concentrate on just one section of the museum so that we can fully enjoy it and take it all in.

litktybg
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Wonderful”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

My favorite are the masters. The blown light fixture is beautiful. I remembermy mother would take me when I was younger when I had gotten in trouble. She would be quiet and walk me around to see the beautiful art and let me think about things. Great place!

1 Thank litktybg
Columbus, Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“First-Class Art Museum”
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Beautiful old building, solid collection of all styles and periods of art. Coffee shop, gift shop, free admission ($4 for parking). Very impressed!

Visited December 2012