Review Highlights

from $69.00
from $18.00
from $62.00
1,591 results
All reviews union terminal omnimax theater natural history omni max art deco star wars train display all ages traveling exhibits tree house duke energy water area beautiful building rainy day behind the scenes special exhibit whole family
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

The renovations are incredible. Bringing a modern and updated feel without compromising the beauty or integrity of the historic landmark. Dino Hall is impressive; the new Public Landing is way more interactive and so fun! The building itself is stunning and worth a visit for the history itself.

Reviewed 4 days ago

Union Terminal is a beautiful Art Deco train station. You can catch the Amtrak to Chicago or other cities. There is always an art exhibit on display for every family. Great place to visit and begin a journey.

1  Thank Cal D
Reviewed 1 week ago

Lots of fun and culture at the museum. Wish the hours were longer though. great place to bring family and friends without it being the norm "going out and seeing a movie or getting dinner" event.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Rail travel was so important at an earlier time in history, that the central terminals were very lavish. I am so happy that they saved this important historical building for future generations to enjoy!

Reviewed September 23, 2018

The first time I was at The Museum Center was in July of 1969: I had not been there before but I was going to catch a train to Chicago and on to Sacramento and today was the day I left. I was intrigued by the mosaics in the front entry as well as the benches on which to wait for trains...but my! how things have changed! The Cincinnati Museum Center is a draw no matter what time of year. You can visit one of three- yes! three!- separate attractions and none of them will disappoint. When I visit Cincinnati, my adult daughter begs to go there which is proof positive that the Terminal is an enduring, beautiful, and timeless place that is the very heart of Cincinnati. Worth every dime to get in (and after that, go visit Findlay Market- its right up the street!)

Reviewed August 29, 2018 via mobile

Cincinnati museum center is always stellar ! Currently it's undergoing a complete facelift to restore it to its former splendor (look forward to reGrand opening in 2019), but special exhibits and Children's Museum is still open for business, and wonderful! If you love sweets, don't miss the "Chocolate" exhibit! You'll have all the details of your favorite indulgence!

Reviewed August 27, 2018

Impressive historical site, renovations are supposed to be completed this year. Can't wait for the guitar exhibit.

Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

I took my kids to blow of steam on a hot hot afternoon. Because of construction the children's area was about the only thing open. They had a great time with the exhibits and we stayed longer than we planned. My one disappointment was the price. We had a reciprocal membership and it still ended up costing over $50 for 2 adults and 2 kids because we saw the chocolate exhibit. My kids loved the play restaurant, the space exhibit and the kinetic ball exhibit. The food options for lunch were expensive. Otherwise a fun day.

Reviewed August 18, 2018

Sadly, the Museum Center was mostly closed for the summer (2018) to accommodate extensive construction projects. There were only three children-oriented exhibits open -- nothing that we would want to see.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Even with the massive construction going on, you can see that it is a really neat building.

The Children's museum is top-notch children's museum. I think it's definitely geared towards the preschool set. 3-5 would be the sweet spot but my 2 year old had a blast. There's a lot to do and it is organized nicely.

With my 8 year old, we went to both the chocolate exhibition and the aerospace one that are both temporary exhibits now.

The chocolate one is a total skip for me. It's largely just a bunch of brief descriptions of the chocolate-making process and no free chocolate(!). We were in and out in like 10 minutes.

The aerospace exhibition was surprisingly great. it seems simple and it is. However, the construction of the paper airplanes and the rockets are actually much more substantial than you would think. We were there for a a good hour+ and probably could have stretched it longer.

Overall it's a great museum setup and I'm really looking forward to seeing it when the construction is done with all of the museums there.

1  Thank Matthew M