“Cincinnati wouldn't be the same without Union Terminal”

Cincinnati Museum Center
Ranked #9 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Union Terminal is currently closed due to construction activity. Children's Museum reopens Spring 2018. Other areas start to come back online in phases starting Fall 2048. MyUnionTerminal.com
Reviewed April 13, 2013

Walking into Union Terminal you can easily feel the energy of the past. I can't help but imagine the bustling WW2 era crowds--soldiers coming home, soldiers going away, kisses, hugs and tears. That's just when you walk into the rotunda. The museums are superb and the train museum on the upper level is a must! For history lovers, don't miss the Union Terminal.

1  Thank Christina M
Write a ReviewReviews (1,577)

Reviewed April 11, 2013

This is one of the best Children's museums out there. My kids love it! There is even some things for parents to do as well.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

I went cause it was a "gotta see" kind of show. Was completely absorbed for 2.5 hours. Wish it was staying longer.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

My kids are 7 and 9 and loved every second of it. The area is well kept and busy for kids of all ages. Something for all ages. My kids went from one place to another. The way the area is set up it is very easy to watch two children in different play areas at the same time. As a parent that is very important.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

Wonderful place. My kids are 7 and 9 years and love every second of it. I am 32 years old and I love it as much now as I did when I was a kid. It is nice to be able to go and enjoy and teach your kids something at the same time!