“Wonderful exhibit in beautiful building!”

Cincinnati Museum Center
Ranked #8 of 189 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Children's Museum & Special Exhibit Hall remain open during the restoration of historic Union Terminal.
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Building is old and regal. Exhibits interesting for train enthusiasts. Really good gift shop and snackery.

There are newer reviews for Cincinnati Museum Center

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Enjoy the museum. A wide variety of things to see and do. The childrens museum is an unbelievable activity for the grandkids.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

This is one of the best museum's anywhere. Great kids section. The caves are super fun to travel through.

Reviewed October 21, 2012

good place to get lost, so many things to see and do for kids and adults alike. good place to take a camrea

Reviewed October 20, 2012

I took my 2 daughters (ages 5 and 9 months) here today and we had a great time. It is much smaller than what we are used to, the Indianapolis Childrens Museum but we had a great time. My older daughter loved the pet hospital and the woods. I probably wouldnt go back only because we hadpve a much better option to us locally but our time there was nice. We hated the food at the restaurant, portions were small and low quality. There was one thin slice of turkey on my sandwich and my daughters chicken strip meal included 2 stripes the size of mcdonalds nuggets. Also no refills on the fountain drinks.

1  Thank Lisa H