“IMAX!!!”

Cincinnati Museum Center
Ranked #8 of 187 things to do in Cincinnati
More attraction details
Owner description: Children's Museum & Special Exhibit Hall remain open during the restoration of historic Union Terminal.
High Point, North Carolina
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“IMAX!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

The Museaum and the IMAX theater are definitely worth the trip. It's a good family oriented place and you can spend all day there with the kids and still not see it all!

Visited June 2012

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“had prom here”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

back in 07 i had my prom here, which was beautiful, however there are so many more things to do here. one i suggest is the omnimax, regardless of what is playing its a great experience

cincinnati
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“one of the must see”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

your new to town where to go ,a good way to kill a day with the museum not the biggest but one of the best

Visited March 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not just a Railroad Center!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012 via mobile

I must say, that I am partial to this building full of information, I helped convert this Art Decco building into this wonderful Meseum! There are so many things to see and do for all ages, a must see if you are in Cincinati! Mldhg

Indiana
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 35 helpful votes
“Cannot say enough good things about this place!”
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This is our second trip to the children's museum, and again my 2 1/2 year old daughter just loved it! We went a year ago and she really enjoyed it then too, this time there was even more she could do since she's a bit older now. We spent 4+ hours there and would have stayed longer expect it was gettting ready to close!

The exhibits are simple but so much fun for the kids. I like that's it all hands on vs. the traditional "educational". What I mean is, some children's museums have lots of written educational material to go along with the exhibit, which is great for kids old enough to read. But for toddlers, etc it is meaningless. The exhibits here "teach" using simple concepts, like building a house by fitting the cushions and carpet pieces together. We live near the Indianapolis Children's Museum and though it is nice, the majority of the exhibits are a bit too old for her. I much prefer the Cincinnati museum, as does my daughter! Her favorite exhibit this time around was the tree house!

Also, you can't beat the price. $12.00 for an adult gets you into all three museums (cinci history, natural history, and children's) for the day. Toddler's are only $4.50. What a bargain! We even did the natural history museum which although she is not old enough to understand was neat to go through the ice age caves and dinosaur exhibits. This is so much more reasonable than other attractions, such as the Newport Aquarium (way overpriced for what you get!)

I would HIGHLY recommend this museum for kids of all ages! It's awesome and we enjoyed seeing our daughter have so much fun!

Visited September 2012