“Good value!” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Good value!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I eat here frequently. The lunch buffet is a very good deal, the food is always good and the family is very nice too.

Visited April 2014

white sands missile range
“Always a great choice for indian”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013

The last time i was here was january 2013 but i have been going here for the last 6 years for my indian fixes. While i have to say that the last time we went we did wait longer than normal, we still had a pleasant experience. To us, it is still the best in the area for indian. Clean and inviting atmosphere and the food is always excellent. The prices are comparable to most other places and there are always coupons in circulars for more value. Definately worth checking out if you are in the area.

• Visited January 2013
Cincinnati, OH
“Always good”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2012

I can't remember ever having a bad experience at Royal Taj. Good Indian food at a good price. We always find it makes a good dinner with enough leftover for lunch another day.

• Visited January 2012
Cincinnati
“It is worse than ever”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2011

It used to be my favorite place, not anymore (after I found TWO! hair in my food). Yes, long black hair, and when I addressed it to the waiter, he did not say anything other than: I guess I can bring you a new order. No apologies or anything resembling apologies. Also, the menu has not changed in years, and the food became "cafeteria/hospital" like, there is no personal touch in food or personal attention in service. I used to eat at the Royal Taj very frequently (twice every week ), but owners/waiters still have not learned my name and every time it felt like I was just “walking credit card”, no personal attention. To sum up - go to SHAAN Indian, it is sooo good, fantastic service, and personal attention!

• Visited August 2011