“Always good”

Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Buffet, Takeout
Reviewed February 20, 2012

I can't remember ever having a bad experience at Royal Taj. Good Indian food at a good price. We always find it makes a good dinner with enough leftover for lunch another day.

Reviewed August 3, 2011

It used to be my favorite place, not anymore (after I found TWO! hair in my food). Yes, long black hair, and when I addressed it to the waiter, he did not say anything other than: I guess I can bring you a new order. No apologies or anything resembling apologies. Also, the menu has not changed in years, and the food became "cafeteria/hospital" like, there is no personal touch in food or personal attention in service. I used to eat at the Royal Taj very frequently (twice every week ), but owners/waiters still have not learned my name and every time it felt like I was just “walking credit card”, no personal attention. To sum up - go to SHAAN Indian, it is sooo good, fantastic service, and personal attention!

1  Thank Rose2728