“Great Place!”
Review of Nada

Nada
Reserve with OpenTable
Nada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #36 of 2,086 Restaurants in Cincinnati
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Central Business District
Cross street: 6th Street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We love Nada and seek out their locations as we can. A "taco & cocktail joint" is how they describe themselves on the website, which is a perfect description...kinda quirky.

Food and drinks both are always consistent & excellent. BEST tortilla chips in the business! I've had many visits to the Cincinnati & Columbus locations and I am always very happy with the visits.

Great job and I highly recommend them!!!

Reviewed July 10, 2018 via mobile

This place has now become our #1 in Mexican cuisine. The food was delicious and the “Nada-Rita’s” were wonderful! If we lived nearby, this would seriously be a weekly outing! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Fantastic, fresh, and inventive food. The blueberry lemonade is very refreshing and the fresh homemade chips and salsa are worth every penny and more.

Reviewed July 8, 2018 via mobile

Unusual experience.. host walked my husband and I up to the 2nd floor to be seated.. quite a climb..Meanwhile, the 1st floor was readily available.. we are Black American .. ironically the entire 2nd floor was all Black American patrons.. seemed like a NADA Restaurant 2018 segregation policy at best.. once upstairs, I told the hostess that 1st floor seating would be preferable. Then I politely asked her why she was seating patrons on the 2nd Floor, when the 1st floor was not even close to full. She could not give a rationale answer. We left. I was told the GREEN guacamole at NADA is delicious though.

1  Thank TweakWorldVoyager
Reviewed July 1, 2018 via mobile

Too expensive and I will never be ok with paying for chips and salsa at a Mexican restaurant. $26 for chips salsa and 3 enchiladas on a plate with no sides. Totally doesn’t deserve as good of reviews as it has.